The Magical Painting

Crono, Joel and Azah were on the top floor were Alana's office was. They walk towards the room but sees a man in a Red Cadet Knight suit with a red cape he was wearing full Armor head to toe he wore a red Gladiator like helmet with horns on the sides pointing behind he to was going to Alana's office. Crono then says, "Abel." Abel then looks and sees them. Joel then says, "called too Captain." Abel then presses a button on his helmet the face part retracts open they see his face he had red eyes and pale skin his face was behind a special glass to protect him from the sun because he was a vampire. Abel then says, "called too." Crono then says, "yes she said a mission has come up." Abel then says, "lets not keep her waiting."

They then enter her office they then see three woman and a big thing under a sheet. One Woman had black mid length hair and wore a Cadet suit with multiple colors this was Alana Zunder. Another was wearing a black dress with Cadet logo with light Purple Hair and blue eyes and pale skin this was Raphael. An lastly there was a woman with red hair wearing a business suit with sunglasses she had red hair and pale skin they don't know who this is. Alana then says, "there you are." Crono then says, "Commander Zunder you said you have a mission that need me." Alana then says, "indeed Crono." Alana then turns her head to the woman and says, "mind introducing yourself." The Woman then says, "hello my name is Alma and I am from Notre a city like your but on another continent across the sea I come by because I heard of what you done in Seville and Alassa because I believe you can help with this." Alma then puts on special looking white gloves unveils what is under the sheet. She shoes what looks like an old painting that has been preserved it was a painting of what looks like a library. Alma then says, "I present to the oldest painting in the world 'The Painted World of Sanctuary' or also know as Library of The Scholars of Aria." Crono then says, "did you say Aria that word has been used before." Abel then says, "indeed it was the name of used by that hero." Alma then says, "The word Aria meaning is even unknown to us in Notre." Alana then says, "you told us that your family have been protecting for eons." Alma then says, "yes but we in time have forgotten why we do this then I heard of the stories of the Devil Knight, Crono he may help us with this the painting has been created by Lynne The Painter who as truly skilled one who seemed to put life into her paintings." Crono then says, "I see you took a big risk coming here as I bet the painting could be sold for insane amount of money." Alma then says, "indeed but it more safe in your Cadet hands but I want you to touch the painting please." Crono then says, "but that would devalue it right." Alma then says, "to normal people yes but you are a divine being no." Crono then walks to it and hesitate but then touches it and like touching water and ripples appearing on the painting. Crono then says, "what." Alma then says, "see I knew you were the one who can find out what this painting is." Alana then says, "indeed so Crono your mission is to uncover the mystery of the painting and what secrets it holds." Crono then says, "yes I accept." Raphael then hands Crono his Sword and says, "good luck." Crono takes it. Joel then says, "I'll take Azah off you." Crono then says, "no I'll take him with me." Alana then says, "are you sure we don't mind taken off you." Crono then says, "I rather take him with me give something to talk to." Azah then with sarcasm says, "what an honor." Crono then says, "alright then let's go in then." Crono and Azah then goes and step through the painting.