The Inquisitor Sets Sail

Crono was sleeping in a hospital in Cathedral City bed sleeping he been in it for five days. Crono then wakes up and says, "where am I." Irene then says, "oh your awake." Crono then says, "man I feel like I got hit by a car." Irene then says, "you look it you had multiple fractures but the doctors said they disappeared after few hours but you should stay here till further exams." Crono then says, "how long was I out." Irene then says, "almost a week." Crono then says, "Sanctuary." Irene then says, "destroyed but must of the books are recovered from it just relax you beat Seth but something happened in the last few days that you should know about." Crono then says, "what is it." Irene then says, "well there was big conference between the world leader they are planning to go on a big expedition in three months to explore the World of Aria." Crono then says, "yeah I heard of from Joel a few time." They then see Hazel walk in with a bouquet of flowers. Hazel then says, "ah your awake." Hazel then comes in and gives the flowers to Irene and says, "we must talk Crono it about the Expedition." Crono then says, "what about it." Hazel then says, "well we the leader and the captains took a vote to decided who lead the Expedition." Hazel then goes to the window and says, "and well from all the votes and the first Inquisitor has been chosen and that is you Crono you won by a landslide in three months you embark with a fleet of ships into the unknown world we live I know this is my be a surprise for you and understand if refuse it but majority wanted you to do with all the captains, Seville, Alassa and course Cathedral will behind your decision." Crono then says, "I see even if wanted to refuse I can't Seth showed me how dangerous that enemies of the Old World are and some people are still out there endanger so I will do it to protect Aria." Hazel then says, "spoken like a real Cadet Knight now rest up Inquisitor because you will have a big journey awaits."

Three months have past and Crono now where a soldier Cadet Suit with the Ariaian Alliance logo on his chest .he was at the Cathedral Harbor looking out of the sea. Irene then says, "its going to be awhile before you come back here." Crono then says, "yeah I don't know who long it going to be it could be years are you sure you want to wait for me." Irene then says, "Crono I love you I'll wait for you till I'm a fossil for you to returned." Crono then turns to Irene and grabs her left hand with both of his and says, "I have one question then." Irene then says, "yes." Crono then says, "when I return will you marry me Irene." Irene then says, "yes when you return I will marry you." Irene then starts to tear up. Crono then says, "sorry to make you cry Irene." Irene don't worry about it I figure you would ask now or when you got back but I got you something." Irene then hands Crono a leather journal. Irene then says, "it so when you come back you tell me all your adventures you can record in this." Crono then says, "thanks Irene just another thing I can't wait to share with you." Crono and Irene then embraced each other with a kiss. A Cadet Soldier then says, "ah sorry Inquisitor but we must set sail." Crono then says, "of course get the ships ready we head off to New Aria." The Cadet then says, "yes sir." Crono then says, "Goodbye Irene I love you." Irene then says, "farewell and I love you too."

Crono gets on the ship where he sees Raphael, Joel, Oliver, Azah and Sophia were waiting. Joel then says, "had to say your goodbyes." Crono then says, "of course now then set our course our destination New Aria." The Five Ships then set sail with each other head into Unknown world of Aria.

Irene watches as they depart. Abel and Alana come to her. Abel then says, "it alright my dear he a strong he come back." Irene then says, "thanks papa I know Crono will return." Alana then says, "indeed."

Crono sets sail into the new but Ancient world of Aria what awaits hims is a story for another time as this is only the beginning of the legend of the Devil Knight.