Crono Erupts

The Devil Knight squares up on Seth. Seth then says, "I see your a marvelous specimen of the demon race and I did my research since my last encounter with you." The Devil Knight stays quiet or due to he can't speak. Seth then says, "ah forget your not the chatter box maybe the one thing I like about all bite and no bark so who will make the first me or you." The Devil Knight then punch Seth in the face. Seth then brushes it off and says, "oh come on be serious and this coming from the fool hahahahaha." The Devil Knight then summons two swords out of portals. Seth then says, "now then I have an Idea time really to test hahaha."

Meanwhile in Alana's office. Alana then says, "Report." A Soldier Cadet then says, "ma'am Lt Crono Zunder seemed to land in the woods at a high impact..." Alana then says, "it alright soldier continue on." The Cadet then says, "it could a been fatal fall he could be dead." Alana then says, I see then go get ready to get his body and report to captain Flynn we and prepare for air force strike our target Seth we will blow him to kingdom come."

On the roof Irene looks towards the woods where Crono landed. Azah then says, "I'm sorry Irene but there no way he could survive that." Irene then says with tears, "I don't know about that I can feel it he still alive." Raphael then says, "it okay to feel that Irene."

In the woods in a crater Crono was lying there all beat up and bloody his armor is all cracked up from the fall his right horn was broken as well most of his bones in his body. Crono then thinks, "so this is how I'm going to die." Crono's vision starts to fade and he thinks, "I'm sorry everyone..."

Crono finds himself in a dark room and looks around and thinks, "so is this is what being dead is like." Crono then looks around then see something he walks to it and sees a man he was wearing this silver armor his face was covered by his helmet that had a cage face and bat wings on it he wore a long black cape. He was sitting down on a rock reading a book. Crono then says, "Hero of Aria." The Hero then says, "he talk a lot about you." Crono then says, "who may that be." The Hero then says, "Reggie it what we talk about we spirits those who are still alive till they reach there end." Crono then says, "so I am dead." The Hero then says, "not really your not dead or alive some where in the middle." Crono then says, "so where this place." The Hero then says, "you say it limbo the world in between living and the dead." Crono then see the book he reading and says, "what that." The Hero then says, "this book it your story so fascinating it is but most these pages are still blank waiting to be written in." Crono then says, "what." The Hero then says, "what I'm saying..." The Hero gets up and close the book and then says, "your story isn't over yet now wake up."

Crono opens his eyes back in the woods he starts getting back up stumblingly he cough up blood he starts emitting Pure White Flames out of his body even out of the cracks of his armor. Crono then says, "Seth." Crono then starts walking slowly.

Seth has pummeled the Devil Knight his armored cracked and dented. Seth barely has a scratch on him. Seth then says, "look at you not looking good so now you were a good toy but they all break even how good I play with them hahahaha...." Seth then feels it was getting hotter out. Seth then says, "weird where the heat coming from."

In Alana's office. Soldier Cadet come in and says, "Ma'am about Crono location." Alana then says, "what is it problem Cadet." The Cadet then says, "the woods seemed to raising in temperature the heat is nearing two thousand degree like but there no signs of volcanic active in the area." Alana then says, "what." The Cadet then says, "and it weird to even though with that heat now wild life or the forest is damage by it but the trees seemed to be growing."

Seth looks down at the forest then says, "even after that Crono you still live."

Crono surrounded in white flames walking towards Sanctuary. Crono then says, "Seth." Crono's armors and horn starts to melt. He was about to erupt.