The Iron Golem

Back at the pyramid entrance Joel then says, "so now where here." Raphael then says, "wow you found your own way." Joel then says, "Crono prove his innocents to me and in the end God was a fake." Raphael then says, "have you talk to Gabriel you think he love to know his son still alive." Joel then says, "no I haven't." Crono then starts getting up. Joel then says, "good morning sleepyhead." Crono then says, "sorry Captain." Joel then says, "stop calling me captain I told you I view us as equals." Crono then says, "Sorry Joel keep forgetting but it disrespectful not call you that." Joel then says, "raised as a soldier I see never change." Raphael then says, "come on boys let's get going." Sophia then says, "who every it is they are up ahead." Crono then gets up and says, "ready." Joel then says, "any time partner."

They then start walking into the pyramid. Raphael then thinks, "I see it seems like you have the power to make the good of people come out Crono even when you don't know it." Crono then says, "hey Sophia is there traps here." Sophia then says, "there shouldn't be unless Seth modified it." Crono then says, "what does he want he must be looking for something." Joel then says, "indeed you make sound like he chess genius but then again I never discard what you say because it up true like adding beef stew meat and cup noodles." Raphael then says, "what." Crono then says, "well when you work on paper all night you come up with stuff one thing I love Irene cooking she made her own variety of it." Raphael then says, "she love cooking that one even learning how modern day." Crono then says, "she has made her own cook books even when she lived in Seville George even saved them before he burned the church down by putting them in a bag in the green house." Raphael then says, "she talented she spicy up a few my recipes."

They then get to a chamber where they see Lynne drawing on the ground with a stick. Sophia then says, "lady Lynne." Lynne then says, "oh Sophia your okay and Mr. Zunder as well." Crono then explains everything to Lynne." Lynne then says, "so that Villain has scattered us around for his amusement sadly I seen him again but he must only went through but a powerful monster stop so I been here drawing ways I could get pass but it a tremendous one." Crono then says, "oh alright then shall we Joel." Joel then says, "of course after you." Crono and Joel then start walking to the next room. Lynne then says, "what they can't be serious." Raphael then says, "they will be fine I know it."

In the next room they see a giant metal like Golem he looked like a black knight with red arms he was huge. Joel then says, "before we go on Crono I must confess something." Crono then says, "what is it Joel." Joel then says, "for the last six years since we knew each other real reason I came to be a Cadet was so I could kill you so I accept my grandfather acknowledgment." Crono then says, "I see so what made you change your decision." Joel then says, "well I became best friends with my target." Crono then says, "I'm sorry." Joel then says, "so apologetic like first day we meet and by they way your snoring did bother me." Crono then laughs and says, "well of course." Joel then says, "I respected your uncle to very end it was like he became my grandfather I respected him till the end the true model of Cadet Knights." Crono then says, "he ask me to become Captain but I refuse due that I knew you would be a better suit to the role and as my Captain I'll serve you as long you remember the one rule that stands above the other of The Cadet Knights..." Joel then says, "of course the one rule that change me...." Joel the grows his angel wings and Crono transforms by engulfing him self in his pure form into his demon form. They both then say, "to Serve and Protect." they both then fly off at the giant Golem. Joel then starts to emit lighting out of his left hand at the Golem. Crono then starts spinning in a pure white flame like a drill and goes for the chest. Joel the emits lighting on his blade and strikes the head. Crono then drill through the chest. The Golem then tries to swipe Crono. Joel then flies down and blocks it." Crono then says, "just a bit more." The Golem starts to lose control of his arm at Joel. Joel then transfer his lighting to Crono which help him destroy the core of the Golem defeating it. They then land on the ground. Crono then says, "so your an Angel." Joel then says, "a half Angel." Crono then says, "well figure you were hiding something but not this." Crono then transforms back into his human form. Joel then retracts his angel wings. Crono then sees a letter with Seth's face on it falling down from the ceiling Crono grabs and says, "our next clue."