Seth's Mad Assault

Crono runs down a hallway managing to lose them for a little bit he hide behind a corner as the Sethlings come through look around. Crono then thinks, "alright the best way to get rid of them is all at once I can flood the hallway in flames here." Crono then starts channeling Pure White Flame in his hands. The Sethlings then all get in the hall. Crono then jumps from the corner and says, "burn." Crono then creates a giant pure white flamethrower out of his hands covering the Sethlings in flame burning them to ash. Crono then says, "did I get them all." Crono the hears a voice says, "boom boom." Crono looks back and sees a Sethling behind him which blows up knocking Crono back against the wall with his suit breaks apart from the left side. Crono starts coughing up blood. Crono then says, "so I did miss one." Crono then falls down to the ground. Crono then thinks, "my white flame can heal minor wounds like cuts but not fractures or vital organs damage that explosion must broke a rip or two." Crono then hear tiny foot steps coming towards him and thinks, "crap it must be more alerted from the explosion." Crono looks around and sees a vent. Crono then says, "no enough time." Crono then gets up and use his flame on his feet and use it to jump up to get up on the ceiling pipe. More Sethling come through looking around. Crono looks down and thinks, "man due this injury on me I can't hang on for long." The Sethling then move along leaving the area. Crono gets down and breaths hard and says, "that was close I have to find the others." Crono then tries to make his way back.

Azah, Oliver and Sophia make it to what looks like a giant red curtain. Sophia then says, "Darin through there." Azah then says, "looks like he decorated this one." Oliver then says, "I'm getting a smell in there." They then go through the curtain into a giant room that looks the inside of a circus tent it was a dark in the room but then a spot light comes on pointing at Seth. Seth then says, "ladies and Gentlemen welcome to..." Seth then sees it only Azah, Oliver and Sophia. Seth then says, "no no this can't do." Seth then claps his hands and the light come on. Azah then says, "did we crash your party Seth." Seth then says, "oh Sethling one." A Sethling then comes over and says, "Boss boss." Seth then says, "where Crono I thought you saw him." Sethling then says, "boss boss." Seth then says, "oh I see make sense he played the hero." Azah then says, "sorry Seth you won't have the chance to give Crono a show." Seth then says, "oh what this Azahy want to play I have a Idea oh Sethling one would you like to play too." The Sethling then says with joy, "play play." Seth then says, "that the spirit." Sethling then turns into a head. Azah then says, "what the devil." Seth then picks it up and says, "hope you like dodge ball hahaha..." Seth then drops the Sethling ball and punts it at them. They then dodge it before it explodes. Oliver then says, "no way they can do that." Seth then says, "my little babies can do anything I wish and you they have a explosive personalty hahahaha." Seth then whistles and a bunch of Sethlings come out. Seth then says, "no line up everybody." The Sethlings then get into rows of lines as if they were army men. Seth then says, "Now forward march." The Sethling then start marching forward towards them. Oliver then says, "Sophia get out of here." Sophia then leaves back through the curtain." Azah then gets out his Sword it looks like a tentacle. Oliver grabs his Axe. Seth then says, "now stack up." The Sethling then stack on each other and keep coming forward. Azah then turns his left hand into a tentacle and use it stretch out and trips them and they fall over and they explode blowing up Azah left tentacle. Seth then says, "boo lame." Azah then says, "you think this is game don't you." Seth then says, "of course I like to play game especially back then when when I use the human to kill your Sister Arise." Azah then gets mad. Seth then says, "I guess I must get my hands dirty I like to save my babies for the main event." Seth then gets his right hand out and gather energy in his hand till it form a little tiny black ball the size of a marble. Seth then gets into a pitcher stances and says, "if think my kick is deadly then my throw is pretty good too." Seth then throws the little black ball towards Azah." Oliver then says, "watch out." The black ball hits Azah. Azah then feels like he gets hit by a car and flies back to the wall. Seth then says, "Strike one hahaha." Oliver then thinks, "thats crazy." Azah gets up and says, "Oliver try that one thing you learned." Azah then leans on the wall. Oliver then says, "here goes nothing." Oliver then starts to get really hairy he starts growing fangs and claws on his hands his face starts to get wolf like he grew to nine feet tall. Seth then says, "oh what this you became a big dog." Azah then says, "you say he a werewolf now." Oliver then growls at Seth. Seth then says, "now now bad doggie if you keep being bad your going to get put down." Oliver then charges at Seth with his claws out. Seth then flies back. Seth then creates more little black ball and gets his left hand up holding one and get his right right as he going to flick it of his hand. Oliver then gets ready to dodge. Seth then says, "as if I was going to shoot it at you." Seth then aims at Azah. Azah was still leaning on the wall recovering from the last attack. Seth then says, "It been a blast hahahahaha." Seth then flicks it at Azah. Azah then says, "crap." Oliver then jumps in front of it taking the hit and gets knocked down. Seth then says, "so noble I knew you would jump in front of it you humans are the same want to be the hero or in same case the villain but to me your all just play things until I throw you away like the garbage you all are." Azah then tries to get to Oliver. Seth then flicks another ball at Azah hitting him he falls to the ground. Seth then says, "poor fool you once hate humanity now you try to save one of them." Oliver then tries to get up but Seth the flicks three black marbles at Oliver the force and power of them hitting Oliver knocks him out. Seth then says, "such fragile beings humans aren't my favorite toys they seemed to break easy." Azah then tries to get up. Seth then walks to him and steps on his left arm. Azah screams in pain from it. Seth then says, "now gods like you and your sister they should be the rare toys to get but they too break easy so very easy hahahaha." But then Seth then sees something fly at him a pure white fireball he gets hit. Seth stumble back and gets burned from it. Azah then says, "you sure took your time Crono." Crono then walks over from the curtain and goes to Azah. Crono then helps him up and says, "can you walk Azah." Azah then says, "kinda he beaten us badly." Crono then use the pure flame on Azah. Azah then starts to feel better. Azah then says, "but I thought it hurts me." Crono then says, "your not evil Azah you may done terrible thing but your willing to change." Crono then goes to Oliver and uses on him. Oliver then reverts back to his human form Azah helps him up. Azah then says, "can you fight him on your own. Crono then says, "I'll try by the looks of it he tough one." Azah then says, "then give him a tough time." Azah then help Oliver through the curtain." Seth finally puts out the flames and says, "I never felt that hot before." Crono then says, "it because your evil and will make evil burn for those they hurt the innocent." Seth then says, "Crono Zunder finally appear for the main event because I feel, no it because I know you will be a problem to my plans."