The Painting of The Dark One, Nosefu

Crono was in the hospital with Joel and Azah. Crono was sitting in a waiting area with his head on his hands sitting in a chair. Joel then says, "he should be okay but it will be a while before he back on his feet he could be like this for years." Crono then says, "dang he just playing with us this whole time he wanted to plan another war." Azah then says, "it about time you head into the painting." Crono then says, "Yeah right it should be in our office." Joel then says, "yeah." they then start to leave. Azah stands there and says, "hey Crono." Crono stops and says, "what Azah." Azah then says, "I could help him." Crono then says, "wait really you can." Azah then says, "of course all I need is the Dream Amulet." Crono then gets his phone out and calls Irene.

Irene was in the Kitchen making dinner when she gets the call. Irene then answer her phone and says, "yes Crono." Crono then says, "I need you to get the Dream Amulet out of the safe and bring it to the hospital asap." Irene then says, "why what happened." Crono the says, "something happened to Captain Oliver and we need to help him." Irene then says, "alright I'll get to you as fast I can."

A half an hour goes by and Irene comes in with the Dream Amulet. Irene then says, "here." Irene hands the Dream Amulet to Crono. Crono then says, "you sure I should give you this." Azah then says, "don't trust me I want to get Seth back to Crono for he done to thee both of us." Crono then tosses him the Dream Amulet. Azah then puts on and starts walking to Oliver's room and says, "it may take while but I'll make sure he gets better you save the Scholars."

Crono, Joel, Abel and Sophia go to Joel's and Crono's office there they see the painting it was a manor in the dark of night with fog in the background. Joel then says, "looks spooky." Crono then says, "let's go." They then enter the painted world.

They find themselves in front of the manor it was night out fog was creeping in. Crono then says, "man this get to be like a horror movie." Abel then says, "I feel at home for some reason." Joel then says, "Vampires for you." Crono and them go and open the manor's door and enter.

They see a bunch of armor stands on the walls to the stands there was long red carpet leading to a door ahead. Crono then says, "Sophia have you have read here." Sophia then says, "there two Scholars here." Crono then says, "really that cool." Abel then says, "shall we I have this familiar presents about this place." Abel then take his helmet down. Sophia then says, "are you a Dark One." Abel then says, "no I'm a vampire a Descendant of the Dark Ones of Lord Vladimir and Lady Maria." Sophia then says, "those names I remember them are they still." Abel then says, "yes they now live In Seville my homeland the city that never stops raining." Sophia then says, "this place is home to a dark one name Count Nosefu we put him here due his condition but we lost contact with him." Abel then says, "is he the only Dark One here." Sophia then says, "yes." Abel then says, "I see then." they then continue through the Manor.

Abel then thinks, "I think I remember when I was younger I was told by Lady Maria of Count Nosefu the younger Brother of Lord Vladimir he was kind and gentle but Millions of years alone could drive a man into madness."

They the decide to head upstairs and they here a pen on paper. They look into a room and they see Mark drawing on a notepad at a desk and they see Melvin sitting next to him on guard. Sophia then says, "Mark, Melvin your alright." Mark then says, "Lady Sophia and Sir Crono have come to save us." Crono then says, "yes sorry it took so long this Seth guy has made us go on goose chase for the paintings." Melvin then says, "that jerk to think Boris was this mad creature." Mark then says, "well I scratch some blueprints for some buildings some to add the collection but as soon as I'm back in Aria I'm going to build a city a big or maybe study on modern day cities." Crono then says, "I have a perfect one if you don't mind." Mark then says, "what is Crono." Crono then says, "Seville is good one the people have made it to adapt to the endless rain it has." Mark then says, "now that sound great." Crono then says, "we even have a native here right Abel..." They then turn to see Abel is gone and disappeared. Joel then says, "where is he." Crono then says, "I may know."