Next Course of Action

Crono, Azah and Sophia were on the upper level of Cadet Headquarters. Crono then says, "man how we going to find the other scholars." Azah then says, "should we deal with Seth first before that." Sophia then says, "maybe but think if Seth has creatures in there that could harm them." Crono then says, "looks of it Seth isn't going anywhere he could a left Sanctuary but he hasn't for some reason maybe he has a plan for it." Sophia then says, "well first we need to find the Scholars then if anything they might know what he is after." they then enter what used to be the elder council room but now is where the Cadet Captains and the Commander have meetings. They then see all the captains and Commander Alana is in there with Raphael they were talking to the Devil knight knight they then see a man with a white Fedora and suit he had red skin and yellow eyes with a beard. Alana then says, "ah Crono you back from Sanctuary finally." Crono then says, "yes Commander it seem that a God from the old world was hiding among the Scholars of Aria his name is the God Of Chaos, Seth he seems like a clown but I wasn't be fooled by him he seems he could be very dangerous." Raphael then says, "Azazel has told us of him able to fool him so easily." The Devil Knight then takes his left index finger and scratch his head. Alana then says, "we planned to go up to Sanctuary with a team but his majesty chose his way." Crono then says, "well he seemed to have scattered the Scholars it seems with other paintings from the painter." Alana then says, "I see in that case we will send a team to search for the scholars and another to watch the Sanctuary." Crono then says, "we should hurry Seth even made it hard he seemed to control old world creatures." Alana then says, "alright then Crono you should be with the team that looks for them." A man wearing a black cadet suit and cape he was wearing a black skull helmet this was the Captain of the Shinobi Division, Shade starts walking out. Alana then says, "Captain." Shade then says, "I'm not interested in this mission Commander I will resume what I have been doing." Shade then leaves. Joel then says, "well I will volunteer to help were I am assigned." Alana then says, "so Crono who are your guest." Crono then says, "well this little one is Sophia and you already know Azah this what his other form is." Alana then says, "Azah." Azah then says, "yo." Alana then says, "I thought you lost the nightmare amulet." Crono then says, "well he hid it all this time and he didn't have it I would be dead right now." Alana then says, "...fine if he behaves then he can keep it."

Later that day Crono was in his office with Joel, Abel, Sophia, Azah and a Cadet Captain in Purple suit with dark Red hair and green eyes this was Oliver O'lonald. Azah was watching TV and says, "ah it nice to have fingers again." Sophia then says, "what this." Sophia looks at the TV. Azah then says, "entertainment Sophia or what they call a book with moving pictures." Sophia then says, "wow so place must be advanced in technology." Crono then says, "can we focus here." Joel then says, "so that what he looking at in his other form." Oliver then says, "looks like an average lad to me fellas." Abel then says, "the mission." Crono then says, "yes well he said something were you first drew breath." Oliver the says, "now what did he mean." Joel then says, "damn so cryptic." Azah then says, "man you guys are dumb." Joel then says, "wait you might know Azah." Azah then says, "of course if I'm not mistaking where you drew your first breath only answer is where your where born since you only draw your first breath as a infant." Crono then says, "your right it make sense." Oliver then says, "that means the painting only in one location." Crono then says, "Monastery Village."