Return to Monastery Village

Crono and them with Raphael head to Monastery Village in a Cadet SUV vehicle. Raphael then says, "feels like it was yesterday since we were last here." Crono then starts to remember the memory of Reggie of his mother. Crono then says, "hey Raphael." Raphael then says, "yes Crono." Crono then says, "who is my mother." Raphael then says, "what well she was a Cadet Medic her name Arena Zunder she was Reggie's only sister." Crono then says, "I saw his memory of her last moments when I had get my flame back." Raphael then says, "thats a weird one seeing someone else memories." Crono then says, "I still question then again could it be the power of the Hero of Aria." Raphael then says, "that knight you talk about." Crono then says, "he was an unknown hero who saved the world no one knows his true identity so they referred to him as the Hero of Aria." Azah then says, "he was real goody two shoe if you ask me during the war I encountered him a few times he was a stubborn fool will to throw himself into danger." Joel then says, "he would made a good Cadet Knight sounds like." Oliver then says, "of course he would been a terrific Cadet Knight." Crono then says, "we are almost there."

They then arrive in Monastery Village it has become headquarters for Cadet Knights Hunter Division since the Paladin Militia. A man then runs to Raphael and says, "Ms. Raphael we have a problem a giant demon is in your home." Raphael then says, "thats my son we told him to come here by his pet bird." The man then says, "your son is a demon we thought you were an Angel." Crono then says, "let's get going."

They then head to the church and see the Devil Knight waiting with the demon with the white suit and fedora. The Demon then says, "ah your here my majesty didn't to cause a scene now." Crono then says, "Slick." Slick then says, "oh figure it was me my voice must oh my voice tip it off." Crono then says, "well yes I didn't recognize you at first you were wearing bandages last time I saw you." Devil Knight then snaps his fingers. Slick then says, "of course my King." Slick then gets a white board and a marker out and give it to him. Slick then says, "my new gig now is to be the voice of king or what I like to call the Royal White Board Carrier." The Devil Knight then takes the board and marker and writes something he shows it and it reads, "I haven't seen Seth yet I figured he would come." Crono then says, "who knows what he plans." Raphael then says, "well if it the room you were born it would the guest room it was never used in years." They then head in the Kitchen. Raphael then says, "it behind the fridge I never like that room since Arena's death." Crono then goes the fridge and move it to the side and a door was there." Raphael then says, "I wonder how he got in there without moving it there no windows or openings." Crono then says, "Seth is a weird one." Crono then opens the door and enters it he looks around and sees it a dusty room it had a bed in there but he sees a painting on the bed but it doesn't belong there as it been place their less then time everything else it was one of the paintings of Lynne the Painter. Crono then thinks, "so this was the room uncle Reggie you watch her die in but you knew she would give her life away for me don't worry I will never forget that something you wanted to show me." But then as Crono was to walk to it what looks like a box in front of the painting starts wring around weasel sound. Crono then reacts by running out of the room and says, "get some cover." Everyone then leave the kitchen. The wring around weasel sound stops and a jack that looks like Seth comes out with confetti out with a little banner that says, "congrats." Crono then looks back and says, "dang sorry false alarm." Sophia then says, "well Seth may have cause to explode so there was no idea what was in it." Joel then says, "shall we then." they then enter the room and grab the painting and brings into main hall. Crono then says, "well three of us should go in the painting with Sophia she has the power to sense books from Sanctuary which could help us find the Scholar." Oliver then says, "I have an Idea lets draw sticks." Joel then says, "Excellent think Captain." Oliver then gets Popsicle sticks and a black color cup he writes numbers on three sticks and put them in a cup and shakes it around with blank sticks. They all start to draw them Crono drew the one with two on it, Joel drew the one with one on it and Raphael drew the three on it. Crono then says, "alright then let's go." Crono, Joel, Raphael and Sophia then goes to the painting the painting looks like a desert painting. Crono then touches and they go into the painted world."