The Great Sky Dragon Fortress

Crono, Oliver, Azah and Sophia find themselves in the the cargo bay. Sophia then says, "behold we are on an Ancient Weapon of Ariaian Humanity The Great Sky Dragon Fortress. Crono then says, "so this was made back millions of years ago it pretty advance." Azah then says, "this was made by that empire." Sophia then says, "this place is capture in an infinite sky a true burial of the Sky fortress flying forever in the sky this was designed by Darin and Mark." Crono then says, "for real cool." Oliver then says, "no one here by my nose." Sophia then says, "Darin is deep in the fortress." They the continue to walk through the fortress.

In the Fortress holding cell Darin sits in a cell. Darin then says, "to think I would be here it must be fate to be here because of me this place kill thousands." Darin then hears a voice then says, "it was lovely seeing all the Panic and Chaos it created." Seth walks in front of the cell. Darin then says, "set it you a cursed monster." Seth then says, "the pleasure is mine now to business where are the Lords Swords." Darin then says, "why would I tell you that." Seth then says, "it fine I'll just look the old fashion way with my babies." Seth then see a mini version of him. It then says, "boss boss boss." Darin then says, "what the devil." Seth then says, "this is what I call a Sethling there made with my chaos energy they like my henchmen but can do more then." Sethling then says, "boss boss." Seth then says, "ah Crono has arrive now good I plan to finish him off here he be a problem but I have plans for you Darin for my show." Darin then says, "no way plus you can't me budge from this cell." Seth then says, "oh you think I can't get you out well what will I do." Seth then snaps his fingers. The Sethling then runs at the bars and says with a smile, "boom boom" The Sethling then Explodes and bar are destroyed. Seth then says, "now then shall we get ready for the Big Show hahahahaha."

Crono and them continue through the fortress when they see a bunch of Sethlings with different weapons. Oliver then says, "what I didn't smell these lads." Sophia then says, "be careful they can explode at us." Sethlings then says, "Crono." Crono then says, "I don't like that." They all start running at them there must be about thirty of them. Sophia then says, "no way if they all explode here could really damage the fortress." Crono then says, "I have an idea." Crono then make a Pure white flame wall in front of them." they all stop in front of it and they look at it with curiosity. Crono then says, "what." One Sethling then puts it hand and it and burns it off without it feeling pain. Crono then says, "what are these things." The one Sethling then says, "kill Crono kill Crono." Oliver then says, "I think I know their job is." Sophia then says, "they seem like mindless creatures." Azah then says, "I got an Idea Crono how good is your running." Crono then says, "pretty good why." Azah then says, "I think their only after you so if you manage to get them some where we can get rid of them would be good while we go on ahead." Crono then says, "alright." Azah then says, "alrighty then." Azah then makes his hands into dark green tentacles and use his left one to grab a pipe above and use the other one to grab Sophia and Oliver and pick them up and from the ceiling above. Crono then takes down the fire wall and starts running the Sethlings then start chasing him as Azah predicted. Oliver then says, "good luck lad." they drop back down and Azah turns his hands back to normal and says, "shall we." They then continue on as Crono takes care of the Sethlings that chase him down.