Seth, God Of Chaos

The next day Crono and them were in a field near Cathedral. Crono then says, "this spot should do." Joel then says, "well I guess you just have to go tell them now partner." Alana then says, "we will leave the painting here and move to a safe distance." Crono then says, "alright." Crono then enters the painting back to Sanctuary.

Crono and Azah enters the library and starts to walk to the Scholars. Azah then says, "I'm getting that feeling again." Crono then says, "really." Azah then says, "yeah like before." Crono then says, "It will be okay Azah we got this once we finish we just get lunch then maybe your hungry." Azah then says, "maybe your right." They then keep walking to the Scholars area is to Darin office but they weren't there. Crono then says, "it looks like they are out." but then the door opens and sees two men. One has black hair and Hazel eyes he has a beard and wears a suit of leather and carries tools in his belt and the other wears Iron Armor and he wears an Iron cap on his head he has blonde hair and green eyes he is carry an Iron Sword. The man then says, "you must be Crono my name is Mark and the guard over here is Melvin if your looking for Darin he in the painting room we will show you to it." Crono then says, "alright."

Crono then follows Mark and Melvin to a room in the library were a bunch painting were made by Lynne. Crono then sees the painting and thinks, "I wonder." Crono goes to one of the paintings it looked like an Icy mountain he touches it and like before it make ripple and Crono grabs something he retracts his hand and he has snow. Crono then says, "wow she can even create environments." They then continue till they reach Darin, Lynne, Boris and Sophia are. Darin then says, "ah Crono you have returned that means you found a place for us." Crono then says, "yes." Darin then says, "alright Lynne we can break the seal holding the library here." Lynne then says, "alright follow me." Lynne then goes to a wall and press a stone in the wall open revealing a Blue Crystal. Lynne then says, "we can finally return home to Aria." Boris then steps forward. Darin then says, "Boris what seems to be the matter." Boris then says, "to think it was here all along." Darin then says, "ah Boris you speak." Boris then says, "but of course I speak hahaha." Boris's body start to morph into his true form he grew up to seven feet and he wears a red left and right white mask over his eyes that covers the top of his head that resembles a jester hat with two bells on the end them. he has grayish skin with red lips. he had four eyes ones on the right eyes was yellow and the others was purple he wore jester like outfit that mirrored his hat. Darin then says, "what your not Boris." Crono then draws his sword. Boris? then says, "finally after eons of being that old man you lead me here but I waited oh such a long time you never expect that one of you was a traitor hehehehe." Darin then says, "a traitor then again Boris just appeared out of no where just who are." Boris? then says, "hehehehe it so weird how my name has been forgotten but how can the God Of Chaos, Seth be forgotten." Lynne then says, "Seth why did take your time to reveal yourself." Seth then says, "it is a strange tale but probably interesting for the thrill of seeing your face when I betrayed you when the time was right but now I will returned to Aria and set the world on fire in beautiful Chaos hahahahaha." Crono then says, "I'll stop you before that." Seth then says, "ah The Rejector and oh Azah I forgot about you sushi platter." Azah then says, "what I never knew you in fact the first time we meet." Seth then says, "hehehehe so Azah how is you sister doing I bet not very well hahaha." Crono then says, "you know of Arise." Seth then says, "you think these book worms know everything but they only know what they saw on stage and the backstage it was I Seth who created the first sin." Darin then says, "but it was our ancestors." Seth then says, "yes but they were only puppets being tugged on strings by the puppet master I use the humans and killed the Goddess of Dreams so I can unleash my ultimate masterpiece hahaha." Azah then says, "you killed my sister." Darin then says, "your a monster you killed millions just satisfy your sick craving of Chaos." Seth then says, "the way you said that it feels great I love it watching all of them kill each other it alright I have already started planning my second reign of terror ever since Crono arrived here." Crono then says, "that won't happen." Crono then charges at Seth. Seth then snaps his fingers and he gets stuck in place. Crono then says, "what going on I can't move." Seth then says, "oh I see the one thing never past through you yet I spiked your tea to take you yet if you manage to beat Azah then I knew you must be a pain to deal with." Seth then leans on Crono like he a table. Melvin then draws his sword and gets ready. Seth then says, "now now let's play nicely now." Seth then uses telekinesis on the paintings in the room. Melvin then says, "what.." Seth then traps him in a painting. Darin then says, "no Melvin." Seth then starts trapping the Scholars in paintings in different ones. Seth laughs manically while doing it. Seth then gets the Icy mountain painting and says, "well thanks Rejector I hope you enjoy your stay hahaha." Seth then traps Crono and Azah in the Icy Mountains.