Episode 2

"Mumma, will there be boys in school?", Aadya enquired as her mumma tied her plait.

"Yes Baby!", She spoke from corner of her lips as she had a comb griped in them.

"But Mumma, I hate boys", squeaks Aadya as she turns and gestures with her nose shrunk and stretched hands and open palms to show her disappointment.

Her mumma softly pinches her nose and speaks with a pouty face.

"I hate them as well baby, but we don't have any other option, do we? There are no other schools in this town and.. (turns her back to resume tieing her plait) ...you have to go to school, learn a lot and become a police inspector. Haina?"

Aadya nods her head to agree.

"Baby, now you have to make sure you remember everything mumma taught you and answer the principal properly, Okay?", She instructs.

"Okay Mumma, I bub ju", Aadya hugs her mumma.

"I bub ju too baby", Her Mumma kisses the top of her head.
.
.
.

"Janivavi, Febiuvavi, March, April, May, June, Julaai, Ogust, Setemba, Oktomber, Nobember, Dishember.." Aadya celebrates.

"Very nice!!", the Principal appreciates her by clapping.

Aadya's mumma gave a bright smile with a shining eyes.

"I am very very happy with the way your daughter answered every single answer correctly. She is very brilliant and we are very delighted to give her admission", the Principal announced happily.

"Thank you, Ma'am. Thank you so much!" Aadya's mumma folded her hands in gratitude and looked up to thank the God.

One of the teacher requested a permission for himself to walk inside the Principal's office.

"Yes, Anything urgent?", Principal asked.

"Yes!", He said looking at Aadya and her mother and passed a paper to the Principal to read. He smirked looking at Aadya's mumma, who was annoyed to see him.

The principal read the note and looked up at Aadya's mumma.

Flashback:
She flips the board hanging on the door of her flower boutique to display 'Open'. It was quiet some time since she opened but there were no customers yet.

She heard the baby cry in the cradle. She rushes to see the baby and picks her up in her arms.

"Ole Ole Ole!! What happened to my little Aadya? Do you want doodhu, baby?"

Baby still cried as she sterilized the bottle in boiling water and made a formula milk for the baby. She tested the temperature by pouring few droplets on the back of her palm.

"Okay okay, her we go, take this.."

She tried pushing a feeding bottle into the baby's mouth but the baby didn't accept it.