Episode 22

Sidharth gets up and goes to the hall, Shehnaaz wasn't there in the house. He gets worried about her whereabouts. He runs to the garage and he finds her sitting in a corner, holding her head in hand.

Sidharth: Shehnaaz!!

She looks up, her nose was pink, eyes were red and her face was wet. She wipes her tears.

Sidharth was heartbroken to see her cry. For all that she has done for him and for all the love he got from her since past few days, those tears were the last thing he wanted to see in the world. His face showed the same amount of pain she had on her face.

He kneels down and holds his ears with crossed hands and says "Sorry" to her. She nods no and kneels infront of him and hugs him as she bursts crying. He couldn't calm her down by speaking since he was crying himself. The only thing he did was pat her back and caress it. They cried as if it was the last time they were crying for their past. They were washing off their haunting memories to start afresh a new chapter in their life.

The new chapter which would be beautiful, colourful and cheerful. They were promising each other with those words unsaid in silence that come what may, they will face it together in their life.

Aadya: (called out loud & in scared tone) Mumma.. Mumma.. Papa..

They both stood up in fraction of second on their feet and ran to Aadya in full speed. Aadya was scared since there was no one home when she woke up.

Sidharth: What happened baby? Why are you crying? Papa is here. (Cups her little face in his huge hands)

Aadya: Mumma?

He looks behind but she wasn't there. He picks up Aadya and goes back to garage. Shehnaaz was standing near the door. Though she got up and ran with him, she stopped at the door realising that he hasn't given her the permission to be part of his family. A right to be Aadya's mother after knowing that she took away his and Gunjan's new born baby at birth.

When she heard them approaching she stands behind the back door. He walks inside and looks at her standing with her head down. He immediately turns around.

Sidharth: Aadya! Where is you mumma? I can't find her, can you find where is she?

He leaves Aadya and she goes around searching for her and when she finds her behind the door she goes and hugs her by her legs screaming "Mumma" in joy.

Sidharth: (claps with a smile) Yay!! Aadya found her mumma. Aadya, warn your mumma that she better not go anywhere. Tell her that we love her and we want her to be with us forever. And that she is the world's best mumma!

Shehnaaz looks up at him and he blows her a kiss with a smile. Shehnaaz was about to cry.

Aadya: (turns around and shows palm to him) Papa.. wait wait wait.. (facepalms) shlow I can't rember evelything.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz both laugh at her dramatic dialogue. Shehnaaz hugs Aadya and kisses her entire face. He goes and hugs them both.

Sidharth: Why the partiality? I am her father, even I deserve the same kind of treatment like Aadya. Isn't it?

Shehnaaz pushes a blushing smile and pecks his cheeks. She picks up Aadya and he puts his arms around her waist as they walk inside their home as a family again.
.
.
.
While Sidharth hugged her by her waist, resting his head on her chest and snored in his sleep, Shehnaaz was wide awake. Her hands were softly stroking his hair as she was lost thinking.

Though he got the job, will get the salary only next month end. We need to pay Aadya's school fees. There were so many unexpected expenses that I had to pull out some money from the savings I specifically kept aside for her admission. I need to do something else they will give her seat to someone else.