Episode 3

***Please remember that this is a fictional story and has nothing to do with real life characters***

Sidharth pushed his bag pack on the rack and occupied a seat at the front of the bus. The bus slowly started moving. It was going to be quiet a long journey of 14 hours. He leaned and rested his head on the window pane and blankly stared outside.

Flashback:

"Yeah!! I am so excited", she hugged him.

"This is so uncomfortable sweetheart! There is hardly any leg space to sit comfortably here. We could have gone by our car.", Sidharth complained.

"Sid, don't be spoil sport. Come let's occupy the first seat, there would be enough leg space for you. It's quiet a long journey and only you know driving. It would be tiring for you. Plus, if you drive you hands and attention will be busy only driving. I want both of them for me.", she said as they occupied the first seat.

"Wow!! My wife is too smart. So does it mean we can start our honeymoon even before we reach the destination?", Sidharth put his hands around her waist and pulls her closer.

"Yeah, soft honeymoon. There are people around. So, don't behave like shameless." , she speaks in low tone.

"Soft? Shameless? Those are new words in my dictionary. Could you please elaborate on that, just for my future reference!"

"Soft means holding hands, playing with hands, romantic talks, etc. Everything else is shameless!", She describes.

"Sweetheart, what's the logic behind having 'etc' and then saying everything else is shameless? You are contradicting your own statement. I might say smooching comes under etc and you may say it's shameless."

"Okay, Mr. Sidharth Logical Srivastava, let's make it simpler to you. Remove 'etc' from my definition.", she says.

"Then I was better off driving my car. Even better I will go to sleep now!", Sidharth declares.

She smacks him.

"Ouchhh!! That's shameless!! Remember it doesn't come under soft romance category! Shameless lady, I am your husband.", Sidharth complains.

"Sidhaaarth", she cried with a cute pout and hugs him from the side. He smiles and kisses her head. They both hug each other with one hand from behind, while the other is entwined.

Flashback ends

The driver hits the break at the bus stand. Sidharth's eyes were shut though he was awake.
.
.
.
The coolie places the two big trolley bags on the top of the bus. Shehnaaz gave him the money. She held Aadya's hand and went to the bus door. She lifted up Aadya and climbed the steps.

She looked at the ticket, 'seat number 2 and 3.' That was the front seat. She looked at the man sitting on seat number 1, who was resting his head on the window pane with his eyes shut, unshaven beard and moustache, messy hair, the clothes were dirty and he looked huge like a sleeping beast. She went to the conductor.

Shehnaaz: Excuse me conductor, I have a reservation, seat no. 2 aur 3. Can I get my seats changed please? You can give any two seaters on the left or even a three seater with a lady co-passenger will do.

Conductor: (looks at the seats) What happened ma'am. Did he misbehave with you? If so then I will throw him out of the bus right away.

Shehnaaz: No, that's not the matter. I just want to change my seat. Would you be able to change?

Conductor: Sorry madam, the bus is full. Everyone has done a reservation. If he tries to misbehave, then I will take care of him. Don't stress too much. If the seats get vacant during the journey, I'll get you shifted. The bus is anyways about to leave now.