Episode 6

Note: It's a fictional story.
______________________________

Flashback:

Harpreet: Bebu, I have to run an errand to the market. Your father is sleeping inside. Don't scream or trouble him. Okay?

Shehnaaz nods as she looked at her mother. Her eyes were red and the surrounding of it was discoloured, it was purplish. There was a fresh wound near the corner of her lips along with the old ones.

An hour or 2 hours back, her father came home fully drunk and asked for food. Her mother's mistake was just that she asked him 10 minutes time to serve the food as she was still cooking. He slapped her and threw all the food and groceries in the kitchen. He hit her with every single utensil in the house until he passed out.

Harpreet would always ask Shehnaaz to go out when he gave her a first slap. Shehnaaz was terrified as she heard the hitting sound. Harpreet would try to control her cries to not scare Shehnaaz but the monster just wouldn't stop until she gives up and scream with pain. He found happiness in her painful cry.

Shehnaaz was 9 year old but she always wondered why did her mother tolerated the barbarian act. She hated her father more than anyone in this world. Every time she sees her mother's wound, her blood would boil. She never spoke to him.

After her mother went to market to buy grocery to cook again and feed the monster, Shehnaaz went inside the house. She picked up the utensils on the floor. The steel plates which were once round were totally out of shape, the bowls had dents and were crooked and the spatulas were bent. She kept them in its proper place.

The monster was awake and he called Harpreet several times, when he didn't get the answer, he came out of the room and saw Shehnaaz who stared at him in rage.

"What are you glaring at bitch? Where is your mother?", He inquired

Shehnaaz didn't answer.

"That whore must have gone to some pimp to satisfy her thirst. Who would satisfy my thirst?", he uttered disgustingly.

He looked at Shehnaaz from top to toe. She was plumpy and looked fuller and bigger for her age. His eyes were filled with lust.

"Nevermind, if it's not her then let it be you.. I don't think you are born to me", he said with his filthy mouth.

She got horrified as he approached her. She struggled to release herself when he pulled her by her wrist.

"Leave me you monster", she screamed.

"There you go. You don't have even a bit of respect for me.", he said.

"You don't deserve it, you dog!", she revolted and bit his hand. He left her but she couldn't escape as he blocked the kitchen door. When he pounced on her, she grabbed a knife and inserted into his stomach. He fell on the floor shrieking in pain but she didn't have even an ounce mercy for him.

Harpreet returned to find him dead and Shehnaaz looking at his body.

Harpreet: Bebu? (She cried)

Shehnaaz: Your tensions are over amma. I finished it for you.

Harpreet hugged her daughter and cried.

Harpreet: Bebu, do you think I was a coward to not put up fight against him? Bebu, the world outside is full of shitheads and vultures like him. I was quiet and scared only for you Bebu.

Shehnaaz: Amma, he attacked me. He spoke about fulfilling his thirst through me. What should have I done?

Harpreet: (shocked) You did right bebu. But now, you won't open your mouth infront of anyone. I will take care of everything myself. Promise me you won't tell anyone.