Epilogue

"Congratulations, it's a boy! You may meet the mother after she is been shifted to the ward!", The nurse announces.

Sidharth takes the new born in his hand and holds it delicately.

Sidharth: Aadya, look at the little baby sweetheart. Your little brother. (He says with a tear filled yet smiling face)

Aadya: Why is he so tiny Papa? Is he sleeping? He is so red.

Harpreet: He is a little baby and is tired as he stayed in mumma's tummy for 9 months in that cramped place so he will take another 9 months to gain enough strength to stand on his feet. Until then, he will sleep more and drink only mumma's milk.

Aadya: Mumma's milk? Even I want it.

Sidharth and Harpreet laugh. They go to the ward where Shehnaaz lied on the bed. She passes a huge smile and he kisses her forehead. Harpreet hands over the baby to Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz: He looks so much like Aadya. Aadya, baby did you see your little brother?

Aadya: Yes mumma. I want mumma's milk too.

Shehnaaz: Huh? Yes, baby. I'll give it to you as well. (She smiles)

Sidharth: Shehnaaz, that's for baby.

Shehnaaz: There is enough to feed. People have twins triplets and after all she never got to taste mother's milk. I'll express and give her some in a glass. She is as much mine as this little baby.

Sidharth: I won't deny it ever Shehnaaz. Thank you for giving me this little baby boy. I had missed looking at Aadya being a new born. Now you have fulfilled my this dream as well. Double Congratulations to you Dear.

Shehnaaz: Thank you! Double?

Sidharth: Yes, you've passed your 12th with flying colours sweetheart. Now you can concentrate on your Bachelor's while I take the joy of bringing up our little buddle of joy.

Shehnaaz smiles from ear to ear with happiness.
.
.
.
Shehnaaz: Where are we going Aadya's Papa? You asked me to dress up in this saree.

Sidharth: It's a surprise.

They reach their destination. He takes them inside a house.

Sidharth: It all started from here. This house was designed by Gunjan for our family. It was auctioned Six years back and I bought it back from the owner. We have a small pooja ceremony for your home coming. We had enough money saved collectively over these years. I am restarting my own business which I had once lost. I have got everything I lost a loving wife, mother like Amma, two lovely little kids, home and a business. All these along with you achieving your dream Shehnaaz. This is my gift to you for fulfilling your dream. Our dream!! I hope you are happy Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz: I am the happiest today!!

She looks at the house, touches each and every wall and thanks Gunjan for giving it to her. She had left her husband, her dream, her home and her child for her, though unknowingly. She was always grateful towards her.

The house was full of giggles of kids and Shehnaaz. Looking at their smiling face and listening to those giggles, Sidharth had a brightest smile in the world. His life was colourful again.

Shehnaaz: Aadya's papa, you have given me all the love in the world which I had always longed for. All the pains I went through in my life before I met you looks like a penance to me, to meet you. I value these happiness. From an orphanage to this own house, from losing a family to having my own bigger family, from being looked down for being a single parent to getting a respect as a wife, from wanting to study to being a B.Ed., from a disappointed soul to a happiest soul. I owe all this to you.

Sidharth: No sweetheart. It's you who made these things possible. You were my hope, courage and strength when I was hopeless, lost and was suffering in misery. You filled my life with love and happiness. And between all the chaos, I found my solace in your love.

This marks the ending of book but a beginning to their beautiful life ahead.

I know I started a book with too much pain and this is a reality in our society. I hope and pray that every pained soul who went through child abuse, was orphaned, had lost their loved ones, and other pains, find their true Solace in Love.

____________________________

Join me on yet another journey with my another book '1949 - SidNaaz Story'

Good News for those who were awaiting 'The Strange Marriage Reloaded 3'. The first chapter update coming today. Stay tuned and connected with me!!

 Stay tuned and connected with me!!

Love,PoohBear ❤️❤️

Love,
PoohBear ❤️❤️