Episode 23

500 Followers!! I feel so loved!! Thank you all.. ❤️❤️

__________________________________

Sidharth was just getting restless and feeling helpless. Her every single act made him emotional and weak. They say love makes you stronger which is true where you can fight the world for that one person but on the other hand it also makes you weak. Weaker infront of that person.

Loving a person like Shehnaaz made him vulnerable as his love increased in leaps and bounds for her by each passing day. He feared of losing her, of her being hurt anytime or her being not happy with him in anyway.

Why does she loves me so much? What have I done for her till now? Knowingly or unknowingly, time and again, I have been hurting her. I fear of not being able to love her as much as she loves me. I want to give her happiness she deserves but somewhere she has been losing whatever she had with her. I wonder what will make her happy.

He comes back home with the bag full of books and stationary given to him by the school as admission kit.

Shehnaaz looks at the bag with a school name printed on it and her eyes shined bright out of joy. She took the bag from his hand and opened it quickly, touching each and every book with love and excitement. The smile on her face reached both her ears. It looked like the same level of happiness which a starved man since many days would have on his face when looking at the food infront of him.

Sidharth was so surprised to look at her. He looked at her turning the pages of the colourful book one by one showing it to Aadya and when she felt content, she repacked the books in the bag and hugged it. She looked up thanking the God and praying that Aadya achieves great heights in future.

She kept them securely in a shelf and happily hugged him pressing a kiss on his chest. He kissed the top of her head hugging her back.

Shehnaaz: Aadya's papa, I am so happy that finally Aadya got the admission in school. I want her to fulfill all her dreams which I couldn't in my life.

Sidharth: (He felt the sting) What were your dreams, love?

Shehnaaz: I studied until I was in my orphanage. Though they gave me lot of chores to do, for namesake and to escape audit they got us books and we even gave exams. I wanted to study so much that I often sneakily studied on my own when nobody was watching me or during late nights. You know I secured 1st class in my 10th board exam. But after that due to all the unforseen events in my life, I couldn't study further. My dream was to become a teacher and teach little kids.

Sidharth: Honey, better late than never. You are still very young. Why not pursue your dreams now?

Shehnaaz: (giggles) Nice joke!

Sidharth: (straight face) Am I laughing? I am serious.

Shehnaaz: (serious look) It isn't possible now. There are multiple reasons to it. Managing home, business and studies together is difficult, Aadya will need help in her schooling and our financial situation is also not so good.

Sidharth: I am there with you sweetheart. We will share the duties so that you are not burdened.

Shehnaaz: Will think about it, Hubby! Let us first settle down with our work. (She puts her hands around his neck)

Sidharth: (pecks her lips) Shehnaaz, once I start my work, I want you to enroll for open school. You give your 12th exams. Then will get you enrolled for graduation. I will help you, trust me.

Shehnaaz: I trust you my love. (She kisses him again)
.
.
.
Shehnaaz was waiting for Aadya to sleep. She sighed as Aadya closed her eyes. She turned to Sidharth who was scrolling through the phone. She hugged him by his waist but he didn't react. She ran her hand slowly on his chest doodling down to his torso. He didn't react. She glared at him as that's what he did with her to start the romance.