Episode 35

Shehnaaz goes to Devraj's wedding venue along with Sidharth. The team of people were waiting for them who would work as per Shehnaaz's instruction. While Shehnaaz explains her ideas and ways to decorate it, Sidharth sits a bit far gawking at his wife. The team starts the work Shehnaaz supervises them.

She glances at him in between and everytime she does he blows her a subtle kiss which makes her blush. A young man near about Shehnaaz's age was ogling at her secretly which didn't go unnoticed by Sidharth.

After a while a maid serves them coffee as they take a short break. Sidharth and Shehnaaz sit on the stairs at the main entrance of the hall and sip the coffee.

Sidharth: Shehnaaz, this is the second time you are decorating the wedding venue. Do you regret not having a grand wedding now?

Shehnaaz: No! Not at all. The purpose of wedding is the union of two people in love. What does it have to do with being grand, small or secret wedding?

Sidharth: Hmmmm.. Shehnaaaazz!!How could you give such mature answers and yet behave stupid at times?

Shehnaaz: (frowns) What did I do?

Sidharth: I can't get over the fact that you cut your veins and that I would have lost you forever. (He caresses the healed wound on her wrist with his one hand holding her hand in another)

Shehnaaz: It was the thought of losing you forever that made me do it. (She hugged him from side.)

Sidharth: Zinda rahenge toh saath rehne ki toh koshish kar sakenge na meri jaan

Sidharth: Zinda rahenge toh saath rehne ki toh koshish kar sakenge na meri jaan. {If we are alive then we can try to stay together my love}

Shehnaaz: I am sorry. Yesterday, you said, I am your strength. So are you to me but that's only when I am with you. The fear of losing you makes me weak. I couldn't choose my life over the thought of marrying someone else. Plus your and Aadya's life was at stake. What would you do if somebody threatens you and compels you into marrying her?

Sidharth: (speechless) Gadhi, I wouldn't have tried messing with Devraj in the first hand. Do you think you are Jhansi ki Rani? Apni khudh ki problem itni saari hai toh dusron ke phatte mein taang addana bahut badi bewakoofi hai {We have our own set of problems to face so interfering in others problem is a big stupidity}  When will you understand this sweetheart?

Shehnaaz: Is it? We met, connected and fell in love when we shared and cared in each other's problem only right? Wasn't it stupid then?

Sidharth: So? Now we are married and you would have ended up marrying Devraj as well if you had to continued it. Idiot.

Shehnaaz: (frowns) Why are you still getting mad over the things which is over?

Sidharth: Because I know you and you will continue to act stupid if not constantly reminded about the problems. Some things really comes with age.