Episode 4

Aadya was sleeping on Shehnaaz's lap while Shehnaaz was scrolling through the real estate sites searching for a rented accommodation in the new city she was going to land. She had a temporary arrangement by her flower supplier lady through her contacts.

Shehnaaz had never planned anything in her life, she just faced them on real time basis. Her life was like a river which flowed without stopping except that she had not found the ocean. The ocean with whom she could unite and forget herself along with the sorrows in life.

While she was busy scrolling her phone a little hand popped up from her lap and touched her chin. She lifted the phone to see little Aadya's face with a smile.

Shehnaaz: What happened chweetie? (She spoke in a baby tone)

Aadya: Mumma, water!! (Pointing her thumb to her lips)

Shehnaaz: Hold on baby, it's on the top. Can you sit for a while, I'll get up and pull it out from the bag.

She made Aadya sit up straight in her seat and stood to pull the bottle. The bag was so stuffed that the bottle was tightly secured in the side pocket making it difficult to pull. She was unable to pull it off with one hand hence she used both her hands. There was a sudden bump and she lost her balance and landed on Sidharth's lap who was sleeping.

Sidharth: Ooooucchhh!! What the fu..

Before he could complete the word Shehnaaz pressed her palm on to his lips firmly. His face showed pain since she had landed on a sensitive spot.

Shehnaaz: Hey Mister, mind your tongue before you speak such words infront of a little child. You were giving me parenting tip just few minutes back. Do you remember?

He pulled her hand off his lip.

Sidharth: Aarrghh! Do you mind getting up first from my lap? You have smashed by B. A. L. L. S.

Shehnaaz wondered
B. A. L. L. S? Oh my God! That's his balls.

Shehnaaz got up quickly and he kept his hands on his private part in pain. Shehnaaz immediately covered Aadya's eyes and shut hers as well by turning to the other side. Sidharth growled as he rubbed it slowly to comfort the pain.

Aadya: Mumma, what are you doing? Why did you sit in that dirty boys lap?

Sidharth frowned more.
This lady is dangerous. How and why in the world did she fall on my lap? My junior is hurting so much. Does she wants to kill me for just telling her to teach some respect to her kid?

She didn't even say sorry for once. Arrogant lady! And that little girl is her exact replica, calling me dirty boy. Well, atleast the little girl is sensible enough that is calling me a boy, unlike her mother who called me uncle few minutes back. Are they in role reversal?

Shehnaaz's heart was pounding thinking what he might do now since she has hurt him unknowingly.

I know it's my mistake but if I say sorry, he might take it as a sign to start conversation.

Huh? Mistake? No, it's wasn't my mistake, that was just an accident. I am not going to say sorry. These men don't deserve an apology. But he should be made aware that it wasn't my mistake though.

Shehnaaz: (speaks to Aadya) No baby! It was just an accident, that water bottle wouldn't just come out of the bag and the bump made me loose my balance and fall. Thank God I didn't fall on you!

Sidharth looked at her in disbelief.
Even though if it was an accident I wouldn't have eaten her up if she had said a simple sorry.

Aadya: Mumma, I am still thirsty! (Made a puppy face)