Episode 15

Another update on request of kiankattie  Sabnamshree ❤️❤️

Thanks KattaSarita Kabeerhumera  for the SO.

Thanks for the love!
_____________________________

Shehnaaz's alarm went off and when see opened her eyes she found her head resting in Sidharth's lap whereas he was still sitting and his head was resting on his arm which was supported by the edge of the bed. She was hugging his other hand to her chest.

She remembered their last night talk and smiled. She didn't wanted to leave his side. He opened his eyes as the alarm was still ringing. She immediately closed her eyes pretending asleep. He turned off the alarm as it was easier to reach for him.

He smilingly looked at her face and the way she was hugging his hand. He softly carresed her face and kissed her forehead. Her heart was beating louder against her chest.

She was devouring the attention she got from him. She never felt so special, she never wanted to look beautiful her entire life but today she hoped that she could look the most beautiful lady to his eyes. She regretted of cutting her short hair.

She slowly opened her eyes again to see him when there was no movement for some time. She blushed and shivered when she saw him gazing at her with a smile. It was as if she was caught red handed by him stealing. She covered her face with her palm not knowing where to hide it. Her heart paced louder than earlier.

He slowly pulled her hand off her face.

Sidharth: (smiled) Good Morning Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz: G..Good Morning Aadya's papa. (With lowered eyes)

She slowly sat up straight, got up and ran to the kitchen. She stood near the kitchen door.

Shehnaaz: Please sleep on the bed beside Aadya for an hour. Your back must be hurting, you have your interview today. I will finish my chores and wake you up.

Sidharth: But we have to shift today.

Shehnaaz: I know but what will you do by getting up early. Your work will start only after I am done with mine.

Sidharth: Hmm.. Okay!

He slept beside Aadya and Shehnaaz took bath quickly as the bathroom was free with still no big queue outside. She then prepared the breakfast, woke up Aadya and gave her bath. Once everything was done, she sent Aadya to wake him up.

He woke up and looked around, Shehnaaz wasn't there inside the house, Aadya pointed her finger outside and he saw her standing in toilet line to reserve him the place. She signals him to quickly come as it was his turn next. He quickly ran to stand in her place and she took turn infront of bathroom line.

Once he was done with his nature calls, he got to bathe immediately as she had reserved him place. He was amazed by her idea of time management while she allowed him to rest to the maximum. She gave him breakfast as soon as he came after bathing. She packed whatever stuff remained like plates, toiletries etc and they left to their new home by Auto Rickshaw.

Shehnaaz: Bhaiyya, aap mujhe yaha uttar do please. (To the auto driver)

Sidharth: Shehnaaz, what happened? The new house is still bit further. Why are you getting down here?

Shehnaaz: (got down and paid the auto fare) I have some shopping to be done. You keep all the luggage inside the house, I'll be back quickly. I am taking Aadya with me so that she doesn't disturb you.