Episode 24

Shehnaaz looks at the clock, it was 6:28pm. She had been looking at the clock every now and then ever since he had left home for office in the morning.

Sidharth returns home from office and Aadya hugs him. Sidharth cuddles with the little munchkin for a while as Shehnaaz stood gazing at him hugging the door. She was way more excited to know everything thing about his new office. She anxiously waited for him to take off his shoes and freshen up. She quickly made a cup of tea for him in the meantime.

She gave him the tea and he gave her the cutest smile while taking it. She than sat beside him, waiting for him to take a sip so that she could start her conversation.

Shehnaaz: How was your first day?

Sidharth: It was good. I finished my joining formalities, met my team and took some training from the exiting manager.

Shehnaaz: How is everyone? How did you like the office? (She asked with gleaming eyes.)

Sidharth: Couldn't interact much with everyone but they are all good. Office is nice, I have a cabin which I am currently sharing with Hema. But after 15 days it will be fully mine.

Shehnaaz: Hema? (Inquisitive)

Sidharth: Ah!! That's the current manager who will exit in 15 days.

Shehnaaz: Okay.

Sidharth: Come here! (He pulls her closer and hugs her from side kissing her forehead) I missed you!!

Shehnaaz: (blushes) I missed you too.

Aadya who was playing with her toys, stops and looks back at him.

Aadya: Aadya misshed Papa as well..

Sidharth: (spreads his arm with a smile and Aadya runs to him) Papa missed Aadya sooooo much.

Shehnaaz smiles and kisses Aadya's forehead.

Shehnaaz: Another week and Aadya will also start schooling then Mumma will miss both of you. I just hope, I get lots of customers pouring into my boutique, so that I don't feel alone.

Sidharth: No you won't feel alone, since you are going to be occupied. (Aadya goes back to play) We will enroll you into open schooling today itself. You can start studying when there are no customers. In 10 month's time, you will be answering your exam. You ain't going to be distracted by anything.

Shehnaaz: Enrolling to school, but we don't have so much money yet for fees.

Sidharth: Come with me.

He takes her to the room and searches his office bag.

Sidharth: This is Sodexo money. It's just like money to be used in selected outlets to buy grocery etc.

Shehnaaz: Huh? Aren't they going to pay you salary? Is this what they are going to give you every month instead of money?

Sidharth: (laughs) This is not my salary. This is just an extra perk. If we cover our grocery expenses in this then we can enroll you for open schooling.

Shehnaaz: Okay! (Smiles)

They sit together and fill in the online application and pay the fees.

Sidharth: There you go!! Congratulations and All the best sweetheart.

Shehnaaz: Thank you.

Hugs him and stands on her toe and kisses his lips. Her hands sensuously ran into his hair as she opens her lips and tries to suck his lips to turn it into a passionate kiss, but he stops her by pulling her back by her arms.