Episode 31

Devraj: Get her ready quickly. If she doesn't co-operate that just get her as it is. But I want her in the pandal in 20 minutes.

Instructs the maids and leaves.

Maid 1: Wear this clothes before we do your hair and makeup.

Shehnaaz: I am not wearing it!

Maid 2: Kaise nahi pehanegi? Tu bhi pehenegi aur teri maa bhi.

The maids were not less than the goon themselves. They weren't lenient on her since their boss himself wasn't lenient with her. They tear the clothes she was wearing and render her exposed from different places. Shehnaaz struggles but it was all in vein.

Maid 2: Ab bol tu kapde pehenegi ya aise hi chalegi. Boss ko kaise bhi chalega.

Shehnaaz shivered at the thought of walking in torn clothes. She slips the wedding gown in silence. Her mind all cluttered and occupied with different thoughts at the same time.

Aadya's papa would hate me after reading the note. Aadya? My little munchkin, I've not seen her over 24 hours now. She must be worried about me. How am I going to escape this situation? If Devraj could send a letter and get my information, he can also hunt me when I escape. This means a greater risk to Aadya and her papa. I thought of doing good to a lady and I got entangled myself. How do I come out of this quicksand?

I can't go home by escaping, what if Devraj harms my family. I can't survive without them. It's okay if Aadya's papa hates me but I want his safety. But I can't marry Devraj at any cost. My life, my love, my body and my soul belongs only to my husband. My husband is only Aadya's papa. I will only be Shehnaaz Sidharth Srivastava and nothing else.

Her makeup was done and they make her wear all the ornaments. They put a veil on her head and pull her to the pandal. Shehnaaz was unable to think. She was cursing herself for all the decisions and actions she took since yesterday starting from the time she stepped inside Devraj's den.

She hadn't informed Sidharth where she was going, neither did she gave him the address, she didn't tell him her encounter with Javed (master) again, neither did she allow Sidharth to accompany her. Since was thinking how the events could have been changed if she had allowed Sidharth to come with her.

To save the monetary loss, she ended up with emotional and mental torture upon all the lives involved - hers, Aadya's, Sidharth's and Devraj's as well.

She was made to sit beside Devraj who was fuming in anger as the sacred fire burning in front of him.

The Panditji recite mantras and asks Devraj to forward his hands and Shehnaaz to place hers on top of his hand

The Panditji recite mantras and asks Devraj to forward his hands and Shehnaaz to place hers on top of his hand. Devraj forwards his hand but Shehnaaz doesn't. Devraj signals the maid who lifts her hand and places it on his hands. The pandit goes to keep a flower in their hands which had to be offered to fire but he shivers when he finds a red fluid leaking from Shehnaaz's hand. Devraj looks at Panditji's horrified face and looks at her hand. She had cut her nerves with piece of glass bangles she was wearing.