AUTHORS NOTE !!!

Hi Everyone 💕 This is my first story, I wrote this for fun and do not expect anyone to read this but still  I'll put an author's note  to clear some  questions that may occur if someone reads this.

Warning!! : This is a work of fiction, names, events, places that are associated in this story that may be connected to real life situations and the real person whose named I used in here is not true, this is only for fun. If you do not like story like this, you may leave or skip this story.

Facts:
   1.) In this story or timeline, OhmFluke and TayNew ship is not that popluar, it is not sinking but also not that powerfully sailing, it is because they already have their own work and has been partnered to different people thats why.

   2.) I only knew a few GMM artist specially artist that are closed with Tay like OffGun (I love them hihi, they are my second ship☺) so they'll probably appear here and some artist that I knew. Also Fiat and Pluem who has a work together with Fuke before in their younger days and is still friends now with him.

     3.) A lot of cast from UWMAseries may appear here as expected.

     4.) I don't know the name of the CEO/Head of GMM but I need his role so I'll just use a different name.

     5.) I also need the name of certain managers like Tay ond OffGun managers but I don't know the name so I'll also use a different name. I wrote this just not to confuse the readers since I'll use the real name of Fluke's manager so they may think that the name of Tay's manager here is real.

      6.) I knew some basic info about Thailand and words in Thailand that I may use here, if I have some mistake please let me know and correct me.

     7.) English is not my first language so I'm sorry in advance if my grammars and sentences are wrong or I used some words that are not suitable. Let me know my mistakes, do not bash me or be rude to me. Just inform me. Thank you

     8.) There are also a lot of ships that may appear here that I did not include in the tag, If they appear just enjoy their presence in the story.

   That's all for my very long author's note😂 Thank you.