Chapter 14

AUTHOR'S POV ( I am more comfortable with author's pov since it is just like narrating but, I'll still use 1st person pov sometimes)

-2 Days After Concert-

Fluke is in a cafe talking to 2 people, they met before going to GMM for the after party.

"I want to stay in GMM....and be known to everyone" Fluke said and smiled at them.

*****

----------------------------------------------------------------

They're now at GMM for the after party, it will be just held in the basement of the building since there is a place there like a bar/cafe place, this is where they usually held parties. Fluke arrived and Gun called him on their table.

"Sawadee Krab Phi's" Fluke said when he arrived at their table and waii-ed.

"Join us here Fluke" Gun said and pulled him to sit next to him.

"Thank you P"

Fluke looked at Tay and saw him avoiding his eyes, he thought what may be wrong.

"I see that Fiat and Pluem is not with you?" Arm broke his thoughts.

"Ahh yes P, they are still on the way" Arm just nodded at what he said.

"I want to get some cocktail" Gun said and is about to stand up.

Fluke stood up instead and stopped Gun, he wanted to be away to them for a while, he wanted to think what may be wrong why Tay is avoiding his eyes, they were okay the last time they met, which was after the concert.

"I'll go get it P, I also want some drinks"

"Are you sure? Or we can just send Papii to get it" Gun said.

"No. It's okay P, I'll go" Gun nodded and Fluke left.

All the drinks and foods are already arranged at the table, all they need to do is just grab everything they want. Fluke arrived with the drink, minutes later Fiat and Pluem arrived and joined them. Jennie, Singto and Krist also joined them. Tay is still avoiding Fluke and he's starting to get anxious on what happened to Tay again, why he's back to the old Tay he met.

1 hour into the party, Fluke needs to use the toilet, he got up and went to the toilet, minutes later when he came back, he was confused when he saw no one is in their table and some artist were talking and the music was volumed down.

He asked one of the artist he saw and ask what happened.

"Oh, P'Gun suddenly vomited and collapsed, They all went to the hospital, maybe you can still see them outside"

"What?!!" Fluke said shocked, he thanked the artist and went running outside.

"Fluke!!" He saw Fiat and Pluem outside.

"Pluem! Fiat! What happened?" He asked when he arrived to them.

"Ohoi!! Where were you? We were worried about you" Pluem said.

"I-i went to the t-toilet. W-what happened?" Fluke asked short of breath because of running.

"P'Gun suddenly vomited and collapsed, he's pulse is also weak, they went to the hospital together with P'Off, P'Arm, P'Jennie, P'Krist and P'Singto" Fiat answered.

"What? Why?!"

"We don't know why, it happened all of a sudden, he was okay a while ago" Fiat said.

"Let's go with them please.. Let's go to the hospital, I want to see P'Gun, I want to be there too" Fluke said worriedly and is about to cry.

"Okay Fluke, we just waited for you actually, I'll just go get my car." Fiat said and started running to the parking lot
which is on the other side of the building as this is where he parked his car before going to the party instead of the nearby parking lot.