NOT AN UPDATE but IMPORTANT

Hi!!! I'm very sorry for keeping you waiting. I'm so sorry but I decided to temporarily on-hold this story but just until in the middle of december.

I've started this story during summer break that's why I was able to update 2 chapters twice or once a week and I've already stated in one of the chapters that my school started again around august and that I may update VERY slowly. I was still able to update 2 chapters I think after my school started But then, it get's harder to update with all the tasks, activities, pt's and all. Online classes requires a lot of of activities, pt's and all and it is hard specially when every subjects together at the same time gives those with almost the same deadline too.

And also as I've said I am currently in my 3rd year in college, higher grade means plenty of task and reponsibililty to take in and also aside from that I also have my personal life; I'm a student, I'm a sister, I'm a daughter, I'm a person and etc. So all those things makes it hard for me to update as I don't have that much time to think, to write and to rest.

And so I decided to put this on on-hold as to not keep you waiting but I promise that when christmas break starts I'll go back into writing this and as I've promised before I will make an end to this story, I will complete this, I will not leave you hanging with this story so if you can wait, I promise to finish this😊

So you can go back here again around December 20 and onwards I think. If I can I plan to finish this story before my school resumes so while I'm away I'll try to write so that when I come back I can upload multiple chapters in a day and finish it before december ends.

So, see you again in December😉😄😘

P.S
I'm really happy to know that OhmFluke will have their new series again. P'News and P'Note already said before that they have multiple projects together but because of covid it was postponed and now that the covid situation got better not just in thailand but also around the world, I'm happy that they're coming back on track starting with Love @ 9 Oh! My Sunshine Night series. A new story means new character, new friends and new family💕 Let's support them in their new journey 💕🎉🎉

P.S again haha
I just wanna share how shocked I was when P'Tay released a song as the last member of Boys Don't Cry project of GMM. Correct me if I'm wrong? But, I don't remember P'Tay being introduced as one of the members of Boys Don't Cry so imagine my shocked when he was the last one to release a song but anyways I love the song and also I love how OffGun Fun Night has came back, it's like my happy pill and also now that I see OffGun together more often. I'm very happy with everything happening as everyone are doing great, other uwma cast also has their own different work so really happy for all of them right now.

Anyways enough with my sharing haha. So, until we meet again on December. See you👋💕😊