Chapter 28

A/N:

Thank you for reading and liking the last chapter (chap 27) , I was quiet nervous to release it as I am not that good with creating the mood for kissing scenes and also I don't know how to express it as I am new with writing and English is not my first language. But, I am so glad that you liked it.

Hope you enjoy reading this chapter too!!😍💕
___________________

After kissing for some time, Fluke pushed Tay as he was out of breath.

"Hey! Why did you kissed me?"  Fluke said wiping his lip. Tay just chuckled and kissed his lips again, just a peck.

"Because we are boyfriends and you love me." Tay said smiling, his heart fluttering from what Fluke has confessed, he is so happy right now, no one can ruin it.

"Not you okay?~ It's P' Tay, T-A-Y, Tayyyy. You look like him but net yow" Fluke said still pouting and wiping his lip, his drunk self has not recovered yet.

Fluke easily gets drunk and also takes a loooong time to sober up, after getting drunk, he goes to sleep and wakes up still drunk and that's when he gets crazy and talks a lot like A LOT, he also gets very honest and vocal when drunk that's why Note does not really allow him to drink specially with people he is not close with, as they might take advantage of him.

"Ohh.. okay so you love Tay?" Tay said chuckling thinking of something he hold Fluke's hand to get his attention, his other hand getting his phone on the compartment between them, getting ready to record.

"Hmm.. but he has someone else. Hmmpp. That jerk!! He went out to date without inviting me!!" Tay laughed, a little disappointed he was not able to record it.

"But, what if, he doesn't have someone? Do you want to be with him?" Tay asked, his phone now ready to record it.

"Yes!! I love P'Tay and I want to be with him."

"Hmm, okay. I accept your confession so are we boyfriends now?"

"No! Why would I be in a relationship with you?" Fluke asked glaring at him which made him chuckle at his cuteness.

"Because I am Tay"

"Hmmmm..... You do look like him. Okay were boyfriends now"

"Hmm.." Tay not able to resist kissed Fluke again in which Fluke did not refused.

"I love Yow~~ P'Tay" Fluke said as Tay ended the record.
____________________

They are now outside their house in the resort and as Tay turned off the car, he glanced at Fluke who has his eyes closed.

"Were here now Fluke" Fluke opened his eyes and glanced at him.

"Huh? We're at the hotel already?!! You're very fast boyfriend huh!" Fluke said grinning like and idiot and Tay laughed so hard, Fluke glared at him.

" Yahh!! Boyfriend. Why are you laughing?"

"Haha nothing, let's get you inside"  Tay said and went out of the car to go to Fluke's side and opened it, he holds Fluke side and carefully checked his head as to avoid bumping it to the car. That's when Krist and Off went out.

"Ohh!! Tay, do you need help?" Off asked and Tay shake his head.

"I got this, thank you"

"Why were you late P'Tay, we were all waiting here worried that something happened to both of you." Krist said.

"No, we are okay, we just stopped for a while."

"Okay, now g----" They were interrupted when Fluke spoke.