Chapter 25

Another Update!
A/N:
I know that everyone's character here is different from real life or from what we see on screen specially, Tay and Fluke's. Tay tends to be lively and always makes people laugh, we seldom see his serious/ cold side while Fluke do whine like a child sometimes but he is a grown up man and knows when to be serious and when to play, we see different side of him everytime but here; Tay acts serious and cold but a tease sometimes while Fluke acts as a child most of the time or acts cute.

(Someone message me privately about their character saying it is so different and that it does not fit them)

But, this is Fanfic, not only the story is a fiction but also the character of this story meaning their character in real life is not the same so I hope you keep that in mind while reading this. If you don't like how they act here then don't read it and find another story where their character matches them in real life.
Thank you and Enjoy Reading!!

-------------------------
AUTHOR's POV

"Let's go inside the house now!" Tay sternly said to everyone obviously pissed and grab Fluke's hand and dragged him inside who was shocked but followed immediately to walk in the same pace with Tay.

While the others was not able to react at first and just remained in their spot.

"I feel sorry for Fluke" Krist broke the silence.

"Yes, me too phi. P'Gun, P'Jennie. Why did you say it? Now P'Tay is mad at him." Pluem said concerned with Fluke.

"Tss. You guys are so slow. Don't worry okay? He's not mad at him. He's mad at Mark and he's just being jelly" Jennie said and just sighed at them for being slow.

"What??! P'Tay likes Fluke?" Fiat said shocked.

Off flicked his head, "Is it not obvious?"

"I mean...." Fiat said but then cut off by Gun.

"Both of them obviously have something for each other but they won't admit to it. So, me and P'Jennie will help and the start of it was earlier. P'Tay was obviously jealous" Gun said.

"We know they have something for each other, but what if because of us meddling with it, it might end up a mess." Singto said

"Don't worry Phi, we won't let it happen, me and P'Jennie already has a plan. And all of us will help for this mission haha" Gun said jokingly.

"Okay, okay. But for now we should go. We don't know P'Tay's temper right now." Krist said  and they all nodded and started walking towards the house.

---------------------

While Tay is still dragging Fluke inside the house

"W-wait Phi! Slow down!" Fluke said but then Tay did not respond to it but when they arrived at the living room, Tay stopped and turned around to face him.

"Why did you talk to him!?" Tay said harshly.

"H-huh? Who?" Fluke asked a little scared with Tay's temper.

"That Mark guy they talked about!!"

"H-he's a f-fan Phi, a-and he t-talked to me so I-i had to a-answer him"

"You should have not talked to him!! Or maybe you really wanted to talk and even flashed your smile so that he'll noticed you!?!"

Fluke a little scared and confused suddenly got frustrated and angry like what the hell? Why is he suddenly mad? Why am I not allowed to talk to a fan? Why did it go like this? Like why is he frustrated and all? So Fluke frowned and then answered Tay.

"Why does it matter though? Am I not allowed to talk to a fan and am I not allowed to smile?! I can talk and smile to whoever I want to!!!" Fluke said getting mad too.