Chapter 22

A/N: Sorry for not updating for a while, I hope you enjoy reading this!!☺ I was supposed to update on the later part of august but then a lot happened, someone close to me died, my midterm exam came up and also my phone  got damaged again (I'm just gonna buy a new phone) so I had a hard time updating and I'm very much sorry with that. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------
AUTHOR'S POV

Fluke looked at him and his eyes got wide open.

"P'Luke?? Wahh! P'Luke, it's you!" Fluke said and started jumping lightly after standing properly.

"Yes. Hahaha, Sorry for bumping you, I did not saw you running. It's nice to meet you again" Luke said and hugged Fluke and Fluke also hugged him.

Arm, Off and Gun looked at Tay and shivered when they feel the cold and dark aura surrounding Tay.

Oh-oh
---------------------------------
They separated from the hug and Luke ruffles his hair.

They became friends after spending time together endorsing FreeFire before together with Ohm, Boun and Prem and then they never saw each other after the contract was done but they became really good friends with each other.

"How are you? The last time I saw you was like months ago?" Luke said to Fluke.

Fluke knew that Luke works in GMM but GMM is big so it's really hard to see each other every time also they have different schedules and work that's why. They saw each other months ago in GMM before the fanmeet started for a general meeting with staffs and other artist but they could only exchange smiles as after the meeting Luke needs to leave immediately while Fluke needs to see his outfit for the fanmeet for the final check up and now they met unexpectedly.

"I'm okay Phi, it's good to see you again" Fluke said smiling, happy to see his friend again. Luke looked behind him and noticed Off, Gun, Arm and Tay. He waii-ed to them and they also did the same.

"Sawadee Kha~"

"Oh I see you have a lot of friends now here Fluke" Luke said

"Yes Phi, they are all so kind to me" Fluke said and even holds Tay's arm.

"Hmm, it's because you're cute"

"Hmmp. You always say that before, I am not cute. I hate you" Fluke said pouting.

"Hahaha, ok2. I gotta go now Fluke, I have something to do, Say hi to P'Note for me and let's have lunch next time to catch up" Luke said.

"Ok Phi. B-bye" Luke greeted them again and then left after that.

"You're really close with P'Luke, Fluke?" Gun asked.

"Ah! Yes Phi! But, not that really closed though. I worked with him before. He's really kind and alw--" Fluke was cut off when Tay suddenly started walking leaving them behind.

"Ha?... Hey P'Tay wait for us!!" Fluke said and started running after Tay.

"He did not even finish what he's saying" Arm said shaking his head with a smile on his face.

"Someone's jealous though, I can smell it haha" Off said and Gun just shake his head as he knew what they're talking about.

"Enough of that, let's go Papi and P'Arm" Gun said and started walking towards where Tay and Fluke went, Off and Arm following beside him.

----------------------------------------------------

FLUKE's POV

I am now in the car with P'Tay going home, he's gonna drop me at P'Note's house and we've been quiet since leaving GMM no actually P'Tay's quiet after we saw P'Luke in the afternoon and I am kinda worried, he's been giving me a cold shoulder, I don't know if I did something wrong for him to act like that. Maybe, I should of have went with P'Gun and P'Off so that P'Tay can cool off for a while without me. Maybe, I should ask P'Tay so that we can clear things up.