Chapter 6

Fluke's POV

It's been 1 week since rehearsal started and 3 days since I heard of what Namtan has been doing, maybe that's why when I first came in GMM, some were ignoring me because Namtan has been badmouthing me to everyone. I wanted to confront her and ask why she does that? But was not able to because we were busy with rehearsals and when we are done, she always goes out first that's why and also I want to deny what I heard, I really liked her and would never thought she'll do something like that, I though she considers me as a friend too.

Now, I am here in the pantry looking for some food because I became hungry when Namtan went in.

"Oh, Hi Fluke. You're here" she said smiling and I smiled back

"I got hungry"

"How's your stay here in GMM? Good?" she said going to the coffee machine

"Good" I said smiling

"That's great" she said and turned her back to make coffee

It was silent, and then I started to muster my courage and confront her of what I heard.

"Namtan, I have something to ask you about" I started

"Hmm. What is it?" she replied

I told her about what I discovered and heard that day, all of it.

"Hmm. You knew it already? So there's no need to pretend then" She said smirking

" W-why would you do that? I-i thought were friends?" I said to her confused

"Pfftt. Friends?? I've never ever considered you as my friends Fluke, if it weren't for you, Ohm and I would've been in a relationship a long time ago"

"Huh?"

"Because of your stupid ship, he had to break our relationship" she said half-shouting, angry.

"But, it has nothing to do with me, it is all about work, I don't even know you have something together" I said firmly

"Hmm, but it is still about you and I don't like you. Ohm always talks about you, Fluke  is so kind, Fluke is so sweet, Fluke is so talented, Fluke is so funny, Fluke is a great actor, blah blah blah. Fluke here, Fluke there, I hate your name, I hate your personality, I hate you!!" she said angrily

"But still, it is not my fault you could have talk to him and why do you spread false things about me?" I said to her

"Simply, because I don't like you, and I want everyone to hate you too, that's why I said all those things to them. You have always been liked by everyone, why not try to be hated by everyone too?" she said laughing evilly like a lunatic

"I thought we were friends" I whispered, sad because I treat her as a friend

"Friend?? That would never happen and if I were you, I'll leave GMM soon you do not belong here, a low class and a flirt actor, a gay to be exact" she said bumping my shoulder going out of the pantry.

A tear fell in my eye without notice, I did not expect her to think of me like that, I really thought we were friends, I felt like being stabbed at the back. I did not know they have something together with Ohm because Ohm never told me, he always tells me if there is something he has with girls since we are oncam couple we need to know things about each other specially about dating and lovers to know our limitations with each other. I know it is not my fault with what happened between them but I felt really hurt because the time I knew her, when Ohm introduced her as his co-worker I treated her as a friend of mine that's why whenever Earth talks bad about her, I always defend her.

"Why does it has to be like this?" I said as another set of tears falls in my eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(-1 day after Fluke and Namtan's conversation-)

Tay's POV

I'm on my way to the artist lounge to chill waiting for my manager, when I went inside I saw Fluke sitting just in daze looking at nothing. I wanted to not go inside but then thought that why whould I be the one to go out?, so I went inside and sat far away from him on the corner where I can't see him.

"Sa-sawadee khrub P-p'Tay" he greeted when he noticed me.

I just nod since I don't want to talk to him.

After 3 minutes of silence, I saw him looked at me in the corner of my eye, he stared at me for some time and then he spoke.

" Ah, P'Tay, I-i just noticed that in my s-stay here in GMM, y-you never talked to me and sometimes looks at me angrily. I-is ther a reason P?" he asked stuttering

I just remained silent as I don't really want to talk to him and I don't need to explain to him.

"Y-you can say the reason P, I won't get mad" he continued after some time

"I promise, I just want to know since I noticed you don't talk to me" he keeps on and I'm starting to lose my patience.

I just wanted a peace of mind but he keeps on talking.

"I just wanted to know so that if there is something you don't like, I-i can maybe cha--"

"YOU, I don't like you!!" I cut him off.

"H-h-huh?" he asked stunned at my outburst.

"You know what, you don't need to pretend, you can show your true self to me, I know you, you use people, you use your fans to climb your way up in this industry, your manager entertains ghostship for you to be noticed, you pressure your ship to make this and that to be famous, you even used your fans to get here in GMM" I said to him angrily

"B-but P, th-thats not true" he said about to cry

"You know what just leave GMM, We don't want you here, I don't want you here, you do not belong here and I don't want you to taint my junior colleague, I don't want to see a pretentious person like you here and please don't talk to me, I don't want to talk to you" I said harshly to him and then walked out of the room.

Before I could go out completely, I saw him shed a tear, I feel like I was really harsed to him and felt a little bit guilty but then he deserves it and he does not deserve to see my kindness at all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was supposed to update this immediately after chapter 5 but then had many things to do.

Enjoy Reading☺