Chapter 18 - (The Truth)

This chapter will all be flashbacks. I'll indicate the chapters so that you won't be confused and you can find the scenes easily. I'll also highlight the sentences/conversation/scenes that were cut or shortened to make it more easier on which part it was.

-------------------------------------------------------------
AUTHOR'S POV

(Chapter 14)

Fluke, Fiat and Pluem are in a cafe talking and just chilling, they decided to meet before the after party later in the evening, they wanted to bond together since they were so busy with the rehearsals, meetings and all for the fanmeet that they barely have time together, just the three of them, to bond and relax.

"Is your ankle fully healed now Fluke?" Fiat asked.

"Hmm" Fluke hummed, nodded and smiled.

"Are you sure it was just an accident? I-i mean Fiat did told me about Namtan" Pluem carefully said.

"No. I believe it was just purely an accident" Fluke said.

Fiat and Pluem just looked at each other and sighed, they doubt that it was an accident, if it was another artist that bumped into Fluke they'll believe it but then it was Namtan and they knew the relationship between the two so they were a bit skeptical about it. Their friend is really kind and innocent which they love him for that but sometimes annoys them since some people take advantage of it but they decided to let go of the topic since they're here to bond and relax not to talk about things that might start an argument.

"I'm so happy now that the fanmeet ended successfully" Fiat said after the silence.

"Yes, we can have time to rest until new year" Pluem said.

"I'm glad I took part of the fanmeet. I seldom see my fans since I can only meet them when there's promotion or fanmeet regarding my movies or series. It's hard to do fanmeet on my own, with all the shows, staffs and crews like that, being a freelance artist means you're on your own together with your managers but I am happy with it. I'm really glad I took part of it, it was really a new experience for me, the scale was so big, everything was planned well and it was so luxurious and grandiose" Fluke said getting excited while talking, reminiscing the fanmeet. Fiat and Pluem was happy to see that Fluke really enjoyed it.

" Oh! Before I forgot, now that the fanmeet is done. Does that mean you'll also leave GMM now?" Pluem said getting sad, Fluke bit his lip.

"Why don't you stay Fluke? We'll assure you that GMM will take good care of you and will not be the same with your previous company. You said you've already enjoyed it here so why don't you stay? You can still punish P'Nok, you can also just stay here, you can just follow the contract and not terminate it. We love you being here with us and we'll miss you when you go" Fiat said.

"But, it is still your decision Fluke" Pluem said not wanting to pressure him.

"Of course, it will still be your decision and we'll support you no matter what" Fiat said clearing that he's not forcing him and just wanted to suggest those things.

"A-actually I'm considering it" Fluke said shy.

"That's good th-- WHAT?!" Fiat shouted shocked and Pluem's eyes widened.

Some customers looked at them because of Fiat's outburst and so Fiat said sorry thankfully it was just 3 customers that were there.

Fluke laughed at Fiat's reaction finding it funny. Pluem cannot help it but to laugh also.

"Hooii!! Don't laugh at me!!" Fiat said angry at them.

"S-sorry. Hehehe" Fluke said calming down now.