Chapter 10

Hi Everyone💕 I miss the UWMA fam so I used this picture☺

Thank you for the likes and reads to my story❤  Have a nice day ahead🤗

P.S. P'Praii is just a character I made in this story, she does not exist in Fluke's real life.

(I don't know what happened to wattpad yesterday😞, I thought I already published chapter 10 but then when I woke up today, I noticed that only chapter 11 and 12 were published. I'm so sorry for that. Here's Chapter 10.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
AUTHOR'S POV

Fluke has been fully well adjusted in GMM, he became friends with a lot of artist and also he's happy that now Tay and other artist that does not like him at first  has been treating him well now specially Tay, as he came close to him he knew a lot of things about him, he rarely smiles and laugh but when he does you can't help but to smile and laugh too, he's really friendly, he loves to joke around, he loves his parents and grandma a lot, he sometimes uses old vocabulary corteousy of his grandmother, and also he has a strong friendship with Off and Arm and that he considers Gun as his younger brother and also sometimes he might act childish but he is really a matured person, he's also very caring, he always takes care of his friends and Gun, he even takes care of Fluke too. For Fluke, Tay is an ideal friend, partner and brother that he can have, he really likes him a lot, maybe not just as friend/brother, but more than that? He don't know, all he knows is that he loves Tay's presence with him and he wanted that to last.

Meanwhile, Namtan has been glaring at him everytime she gets but Fiat and Pluem will always say to just not mind her and that's what Earth also said to him when they met, that Namtan is just jealous of him because he has a lot of friends and has people that loves him and will support him always, the thing that she'll never have and to just let her die with jealousy.

Now, he's always with Fiat, Pluem and Gun's circle of friends and it includes, Off, Arm, Tay, and Jennie Panhan and do not forget his mae, P'Godji. He has also met New and he's really kind and friendly but sadly he's not included in the fanmeet and also his contract will end soon that's why.

Talking about contract, as the end of year and fanmeet is fast approaching, he's also becoming sad as he knew that his stay in GMM will also soon end, P'Louie updated him that they are done with the investigation and is just waiting for P'Nok to come back to settle things. He's not entirely sad though he's also happy since they'll know why P'Nok did it and he'll also go back being a freelancer but then he became close with other artist here that's why he's also sad about leaving.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
FLUKE'S POV

Today is the fanmeet, and maybe my last day to hang out with GMM artist so he decided to just enjoy this day and have fun with them and with his fans. The fanmeet will start at 6pm but as early as 7am, they're already at the venue as they need to have a final rehearsal and a sound check and also to have time to relax before the show will start. Him, Fiat and Pluem are together in one makeup/dressing room while P'Off, P'Gun, P'Tay, and P'Arm are together in a dressing/makeup room next to them, P'Jennie is together with P'Godji and 2 other producer in one room and other artist also shares room with one another; depends on the size of the room, the number of artist sharing the room, 3 would be the lowest and 6 would be the highest in one room. He decided to make egg sandwich with assorted fruits to each of his co-artist to cheer them up and also as his last treat to them as he really thinks this would be his last bonding with them. They were thankful to him as most of them skipped breakfast because of the early call time, Fluke was happy that they appreciate his foods. Well, as for Namtan, he gave Namtan's share to her manager because when he visited her room, she was not around so he does not really know if she even ate it.