Chapter 2

Hi Everyone !!
  I'm sorry if there are mistakes that I made and we'll be making in the future like wrong information, wrong grammars and etc. And also my time intervals like 5 months later or 1 year later if it does not make sense, you can just ignore it and imagine your own time intervals. I'm not a professional writer/author so if  the story does not make sense anymore hehe or you don't like it, you can just skip or leave this story.

Anyways, to whoever reading this, you look handsome/beautiful today. Have a nice day ahead💕💕

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fluke's POV

  I am in the car now with P'Note heading to GMM for our meeting and I am nervous and excited at the same time, nervous because of what may happen and excited because I might meet P'Gun, I'm a big fan of him eversince I started in this industry I knew him and a big fan of him. He's my role model.

We arrived and a staff waiting for us outside escorted us into the CEO's office.

"Fluke, Note, Sawadee!! Good Morning to both of you!! I'm glad you received our letter and came here today. Come here Sit down" P'Louie said as soon as we opened the door to his office

"Sawadee Khrab P" P'Note and I said and waii-ed to him

We both sat down and he started the conversation first.

"I'm really glad that you agreed to be one of our artist" P'Louie said smiling

P'Note and I looked at each other and we both looked back at him, he sensed that there is something wrong.

"Is there something you wanna say?"

"Actually, it is not what I really want. I'm so sorry. I'm glad that you took interest in me and saw my potential but I never wanted to be an artist under a company" I said nervous

"What? What do you mean? You signed the contract right?" P'Louie said

"I-i-i---" P'Note hold my hand reassuring me making me calm down.

"I'll explain P" P'Note said squeezing my hand one more time before letting it go.

P'Note explained everything what truly happened and me wanting to be a freelance artist, I just sat there listening, nervous of what P'Louie is thinking and what will he do about it.

"I- i -i never knew about it" P'Louie said sighing "Nok is currently out of town right now due to work and will be back next next month, I'll investigate about this issue thoroughly and once he comes back I'll ask him about this and investigate it to make sure"

"Y-you're not mad? Or won't even make us pay for the contract?" I asked shocked

"Why would I be mad? If what you said are not true I'll be mad but we don't know the result yet and I always respect my artist rights and opinion and values honesty and loyalty in workplace, also I've known you since you started in this industry, your background and everything you wen't through and I know that you're an honest person"

"You know me?" I aksed P'Louie confused, I looked at P'Note whose face is also confused.

"Ofcourse, your stepmother is my friend and she always talks about you before when we often meet when GMM is not that big yet"

"Really P?" I said excited to know as I think that he's a kind person as my stepmother is and all her friends are also kind.

"Yes, but don't think I'll be bias to you, I'll investigate this matter thoroughly and will let the person behind this punished and if it is proven that you signed it withought knowing anything, I'll terminate the contract myself" He said

"Really? Thank you, Thank you so much P"
I said about to cry, P'Note comforting me

"Don't cry, I knew what you went through before at your last agency that's why you are scared now to be under a company and prefers to be a freelance artist. But, if what you said is a lie, you'll also received a fair punishment. For now, until the investigation is done and Nok arrives, you'll be an artist here in GMM and will be required to attend meetings and such"

"It's ok P' were fine with it" P'Note and I said

"And also can I ask you a favor? this 3rd week of december, we'll be having our yearly fanmeeting together with every Yseries artist in the company and you were already revealed as the new artist to the public and I hope you'll join the fanmeet and I really want you to and also fans or the media will be confused if you're the only one whose not there as GMM artist but if you'll refuse I'll respect it" P'Louie said

"No P, I'll take it, in that duration, I am still your artist and it is my duty to participate in it" I said smiling

"Yes, but still if what P'Note said is true, you are not obliged to do it as you're not our artist to begin with"

"Yes P, but you've been kind to us and I want to repay it by working hard in my remaining time here as one of your artist"

"H'mm you're really kind and sweet, so see you next week then, Say hi to your mom and dad for me" he said standing offering his hand.

"Yes P, Thank you" I saind accepting his hand and shaking it, P'Note did the same.

Once we got outside, I hugged P'Note and cried, all my emotions pouring out.

"Don't cry now, I told you that everything will be alright, right?" P'Note said patting my back and laughing lightly.

"Yes, Thank you so much P for being with me"

"Hmm, you should also thank your mom, be greatful that they know each other"

"Yes, I'll call them once we get home, I also miss them 'P and also grandma" I said untangling from the hug

"Ok, let's go home now"

3RD PERSON POV

While Fluke and P'Note are exiting the building, someone saw them, eyes angry looking at them.

"What is that bitch doing here?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note!!

Nok will arrived from his work in 2 months and their conversation with Louie happened around last week of October so Nok will arrived around last week of December or 1st week in January and the Fanmeet will happen in December 20.