Chapter 4

Tay's POV

"Okay, I'll be there in 20 minutes." I said to Off ending the call.

I'm on my way now to GMM building, we have a meeting for the fanmeet this coming december about the performances, the flow of the fanmeet and all, and after that they'll measure us for our outfit and tomorrow would be the start of rehearsals, it would be very busy and tiring together with different works here and there but I'm always happy with fanmeets since I can meet my fans and show them a good performance they can enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I've arrived at the GMM and went to the hall where the meeting would happen.

I greeted my co-artist and went to sit with Off and Gun.

"New isn't here?" Arm asked when he arrived.

"No, his contract would end this year and he decided to not participate in this fanmeet and he also have a lot of works" I said

"He won't renew P?" Gun asked me

"He said No, he wanted to try new things, to explore more, he wants to be a freelancer for a while and then he'll find a new agency after, he said" I said remembering our conversation last week about his contract.

"Why do you know everything? Is there something going on to the both of you?" Arm said teasing me

"He's my friend and partner on cam so I'll know some things about him since we need to be updated with each other and stop shipping us, it will never happen, New has a girlfriend already and I am not interested in him as my lover, ok?"

"Tss. okay, okay. We're just joking. No need to be serious"

I just ignored him as we waited for one of the producers and staff to come to start the meeting.

(After 3 minutes, a staff came in)

"Good morning everyone, before we start the meeting, I would like to introduce a new artist that we'll be joining us and we'll also join you in this years fanmeet."

I knew what will happen already and I don't like it.

"Fluke, come here" the staff said gesturing to someone outside.

Fluke Natouch came in, the one artist that I hate the most.

"Hi everyone, good morning. My name is Fluke Natouch Siripongthon, I hope we could get along well." he said introducing himseld shyly.

He looks shy and innocent infront while introducing himself but I knew better it was just a mask.

My other co-artist greets him too.

"Okay, You could talk to him and intoduced yourself properly after the meeting. Since all are here now, we should start the meeting."

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Fluke's POV

The meeting started for the fanmeet and while the staff are discussing some things, I felt uncomfortable because I was just sitting alone in the corner and also while introducing myself some smiled and some just ignored me which I felt sad and an outcast because it seems like they don't like me.

Well, atleast Fiat and Pluem are here, they're my friends since we played together in Grean Fictions and I'm glad that they are here, they smiled at me while introducing myself, I wanted to sit with them to have someone I knew beside me but they're sitting in the middle together with their friends and I'm shy to approach them, that's why I just sat here in the corner.

The meeting lasted for 3 hours as they were discussing the details of the fanmeet and the schedules of the rehearsals which will start tomorrow.

After, the meeting, I stayed seated in the corner because I wanted to go out last and also the staff said I could wait here since they'll get my measurement for the outfit in the fanmeet first, some artist were exiting already, some were coming to me saying hi and welcoming me specially some that I knew already like some blacklist cast where I participated as a guest actor, some just ignored me and just went out which I felt bad but then maybe they're just shy or not comfortable with me and then Fiat and Pluem went to me.