Chapter 26

TAY's POV

Mina and I met in a restaurant and here we are almost done eating.

"We could of have meet when I get back in Bangkok" I said to her while eating.

"No, Tita said that this is really important and since this resort is in the way going to my hotel I decided to just go here." She said looking at me while wiping her mouth.

"Psh. That is not important, you know how Mom is, anyways why are you here though?" I said and wiped my mouth finishing my food.

"I have a very important business deal here and I happen to know you're here too because of Gun's IG stories"

"Yes, we're here because of P"Jennie's birthday and also to have some relaxation or a mini vacation"

"Yes, that's why I just brought the bonsai with me" She said looking at the paperbag referring to the plant Mom ordered.

Yes, you read it right, a bonsai is what my Mom referred to as important although I agree plants is important but lately my mother has been addicted to plants, flowers and all specially with bonsai's although I have to admit that bonsai's are beautiful.

I chuckled and said, "You must have had a hard time bringing that here" She chuckled and said.

"Nah, it is small so it's fine and also I just left it in the hotel whenever I go to meetings and deals but I feel bad since I don't have time to care for it and my stay here is extended so I really need to give it to you immediately"

"Yeah, Mom also texted me about it. Thank you"

"No worries couz, and alse tell grandma that I'll visit sometime soon."

"Please do, she's been nagging me about you."

"Haha, yeah we video called yesterday and she said that she's getting sulky with me" She said and we both chuckled thinking how cute our grandmother is.

Mina and I are cousin, by blood ofcourse, her mother and my father is siblings, she has an older sister and brother that I am also closed with but I am more close with her maybe because we are in the same age. My father only has 1 sibling which is her mother and my mother is an only child so meaning the three of them are my only cousins which made us close together.

Tita or her Mom runs a flower/plant shop so whenever there are new bonsai's arriving, my mother will always be the first one to know about it and will buy it immediately and now Mina was the one that should deliver it but got caught up with work so she texted me that she'll go here and that's how she ended up going here.

We continued talking until she got in a playful, serious-like mood and I know that when she's like these, it means she's ready to tease me and I shook my head at that thought.

"Sooo, who's that guy you are with in Gun's IG stories?" I sighed and just shook my head.

"Don't pretend like you don't know him, I know that you already have got information from Gun" I said and she chuckled.

"Hahaha, okay okay. I did got an information from Gun but I knew Fluke already, I'm a fan of him because of UWMA so I got thrilled when I saw the pics and video clips from Gun but I got curios because from the video and pictures you seem happy and is always seen with him, like talking with him, beside him and all."

Mina knows I'm a Bi, she's one of the first family members who knew my sexual orientation, and did I forget to tell you that she's a fan of BL, like an ultimate fan, I bet she has watched all BL shows out there.

"So what did that brat Gun told you?" Gun is very close with my family so is with her.

"I'll tell Gun you called him a brat haha anyway he did tell me that you do showed some signs that you like him but he said he's not sure and that you're stupid." She said and laughed.