I'm Back!!!

Hi Guys! I'm back!!

First of all, I wanna congratulate Fluke for his cafe, I hope it will prosper and he will open more branch in the future.

I'm so sorry for making you wait so long. This past months made me realized that I can't really do multitasking and can't manage my time.

I do, do multitask when it comes to my schoolwork but I can't seem to multitask or manage my time outside school-related activities that's why I stopped writing and focused with my education.

I know that it is not a good excuse, a lot of famous authors also started as a student, some even has work and families they need to attend to but they manage to update their stories consistently here in wattpad so all I can say is I'm sorry.

My break just started last last week and in 2 weeks I watched what I wanted to watch, Cdramas, KVariety Shows, Rewatched Some Episodes of Friends Drive (this show makes me laugh a lot of times that's why when stress or I have a problem or just wanted a good laugh, I rewatch this all the time) and read stories. I did what I wanted to do as a reward for myself for finishing the school year without much problem and for focusing in school but now I'm ready to update here and promised to finish this story this June.

I will update starting today guys!! The chapter is ready already. I will just edit it for some typos.
You can reread the story for now in case you have forgotten the past chapters.

I'm sorry for making you all wait, and also thank you for reading and liking my story and also for putting it in your reading list.❤😙

I hope my story made you happy and made you forget your problems for a while.😊😀