Chapter 29

This is mostly narrations and just small dialogues.
_____________________

AUTHOR's POV

After their small "vacation" at the resort after Jennie's birthday, everything went back to normal, well not really normal since Tay and Fluke were now together but, excluding that everything's normal.

Everyone went back to their daily life, their jobs, series, endorsement, photoshoots and all. Tay still has some photoshoots and endorsement with New even though New is not a part of GMM but there would still be companies wanting them to promote their product since their fandom were still supporting them in which Fluke didn't mind because he understands that it's work also Fluke and New became friends in which New knew Tay and Fluke's relationship, while Tay thought that he was lucky to have Fluke who understands him and how the industry works

Regarding their relationship, they did not kept it a secret and let the staff know especially P'Louie.

"We're very sorry P'Louie." Fluke said with Tay beside him in P'Louie' office

"There's nothing wrong with it, we don't have a rule that says dating is prohibited so I support the both of you" Louie said smiling at both of them, Tay smiled back knowing that their CEO is not a shallow minded person and knows him well after being in GMM for a long time

"Really Phi?" Fluke asked shocked as he thought they would get scolding and worst some penalty with their work

Louie chuckled,"Yes Fluke, I support every artist in my company as long as it doesn't break the rules."

"Thank you Phi" Fluke said even hugging Louie and Tay and Louie chuckles with it.

"But, we should let the staff know of your relationship so that everyone will know and takes action if something happens. This is a good news but fans could have two reactions with it, they could be happy or angry with it and I hope you two would be ready if that time comes." Louie said

"Don't worry Phi, I will take responsibility." Tay said seriously.

"We'll be ready Phi as long as we're together." Fluke said seriously with a bit of shyness, surprising Louie and Tay.

Louie smiled at them and hoped for the best for them.

"You went to the resort for a birthday party but then came back with a boyfriend???!!!! You really are very naughty!! Oh My God! I think I'm having a heart attack!!" was all Note could say hyperventilating almost having a heart attack because of what his 'son' told him. Tay chuckling while Fluke was pouting in the corner.

After that, every staff knew about their relationship and also some artist. It is one of the reasons why they share one room in a hotel whenever they go somewhere for their variety show. It was Tay's request which Fluke didn't agree to first, shy of what the staffs might think but alas Tay was very stubborn an won.

They already meet each others parents in which they were grateful as both of their parents were very supportive and also very kind.

They decided to just make their relationship private for now and just enjoy it at the moment with their selves and with friends then later would make it public.

On the other hand, TayFluke ship were growing a fan base too because of their variety show although it was not a ship/couple variety show to begin with but fans loves their dynamic and caring personality with each other in the show especially waiting for behind the scenes clips which would be released every 2 days after the show.

Everyone went wild when they knew that Tay and Fluke shares one room with one bed in one of the behind the scenes when they went abroad for the show although it did not show their sweet moments off cam where they slept hugging each other but fans still went wild with it which even trended and gained attention, haters and new fans too.

TayFluke became noisy as months passed by because of their chemistry and some videos where they care for each other and even other GMM staff shares clips on their IG and X accounts where in the two were sweet or caring.

Some of the clips are from their variety show where in whenever they are in a public crowded places, Tay would always hold Flukes hand or his waist to guide him and also waits for him as they walk side by side, there is even one clip where in Tay was sleeping, his head on Fluke's lap while Fluke where playing on his phone and also a clip with Fluke sleeping, sitting his head on Tay's shoulder. And even clips where in Tay were paying for their food, there were even clips with Tay sniff-kissing Flukes hair/head.

Even OffGun, KristSingto, Pluem, Fiat, Jennie, Godji and other GMM artist share clips of them being sweet. As GMM staff and artist share clips, fans also had assumptions that the two are together romantically but it wasn't that noisy of an issue as there wasn't any concrete evidence and also fans that made those assumptions were only a little.

Tay and Fluke continued with their work and even made time together as a couple, they go on dates and even traveled together to New Zealand, just the two of them, the past six months were a bliss for them, they were happy and contented.

Not until one day when a news outlet revealed pictures of them when they were dating one night, it was a picture of them kissing on the cheeks when they are about to go on separate ways. The caption or title was "BL actors true love?" It was a blurred picture but they knew that it was them so GMM took all necessary measures to take down the photo. Fans were speculating who it is not until the same outlet posted a new photo but this time it was clear and this time they were kissing on the lips not on the cheeks.

_____________________________
AUTHOR's NOTE

(Dispatch Yarn? Haha)

I'm so sorry to keep you waiting for a long long time but I promised to finish it so I am trying my best to finish it and I hope, it would made you happy in that way. Thank you for reading my work even though it isn't perfect and has so many flaws.

Anyways, next chapter would be the last one. It's already complete. I'll post it after 1-2 days, after editing. Thank you everyone♥️