RANT (with S😂)

Ok so 1st of all I'm so sorry for not updating for a loooong time. I' m really busy as a college student so please understand me and also it's really hard writing specially if you're having a writer's block and cope up with all the deadlines in school and also family matters.

A lot happened too, I became an intern and also became busy with my thesis, defense and all, graduated and then after that studied for the Civil Service Examination, got my documents ready for applying a job and such. So I hope everyone could understand me.

Okay so now this is my RANT:

I wanted to do this in twitter when I found out about the issue, and I did haha but with the limit in words I wanted to rant here too to see also what's your opinion in this matter.

So.. 1st of all I won't sugar coat and say that I'm a fan of both Fluke and Ohm. I do like Ohm because of his caring character, always responsible and helpful too but I am not a fan but I don't hate him, I like him as a person, as an actor and as Ohm but not a fan, I am a fan of Fluke BUT, since UWMA, I have watched other BL series out there but OhmFluke still remains my ultimate CP (next is OffGun hehe and my ultimate ghostship is TayFluke haha) and even until now they are my OTP but I do know MY LIMIT and THEIR LIMIT.

So this is what happened. MAW or Make a Wish the series is another series that myblue were looking forward to because they thought it would be another OhmFluke series since the producer has been having interactions with them but then the time the cast was revealed, it was not what myblue expected. Fluke did got the role of the angel but his partner was not Ohm so myblue were mad at the producer and since then it was a chaos in the fandom.

Judo (Fluke's partner in MAW) has a very great personality, a jokester, friendly and always laughing and personalities like him gets along well with everyone so they do get along, Fluke and Judo. In behind the scenes, they are always laughing, doing tiktoks and also has a good chemistry but some fans ( some myblues, some haters of Fluke and some fans of Ohm) did not like it because it feels like Fluke forgot Ohm and their relationship (like what?)

So yeah and every MAW shooting queues while some fans were retweeting trying to trend the hashtag so that MAW will have attention before the series (every series, fans do this for good publicity) , some fans were also trending hashtags every queues about OhmFluke. It is good though because it's for publicity too for OhmFluke but where's the respect?

There are even some who replies about OhmFluke and their pictures under a tweet about MAW or JudoFluke which is very bad.

And it even got worse, Note (Fluke's manager) shared how it's very funny and always enjoyable to shoot MAW because everyone is just laughing everytime and fans took it very hard and replied to Note like forgetting other shoots, like Note means that some shoots were not happy and Note did reply that he did not say that, he just said that MAW cast and staffs were all funny and crazy so it's always funny to shoot everyday.

And as everyday goes by, the slander towards Fluke and Note were getting bigger and bigger. The day that Fluke will shoot for BU (BetweenUs the series) Note were also retweeting about MAW, JudoFluke and even replying to Judo's tweets but fans were mad saying "Hey focus on your child's work, don't post irrelevant things" "While were tweeting about OhmFluke, hes tweeting another ship" "Support and Focus on Fluke" (Those comments were not the exact words but same thoughts)

And I was like: ????? Isn't what Note doing, tweeting BU filming and also MAW at the same time supporting Fluke? HE is Fluke's manager after all.He is indeed promoting Fluke's work though and so some fans did think that way too; saying whats wrong and all and so the war became bigger between myblue and some fans of Fluke and Ohm. Because of the slander going on at Fluke and Note, Fluke's fans and other myblue retaliated too like saying what is wrong with that, and that it is normal to have another co-worker or partner because Fluke is after all an actor, and that if you don't like MAW then don't slander the cast, the staff and the series and just ignore it and even brought back Ohm's gf scandal.