Chapter 16

(This is the same shirt Tay wore in the pic in chapter 15 I used, it's just that Tay was all white while Fluke has some brown-gray color.)

AUTHOR'S POV

In those 4 days that Gun has not wake up, his family visited him, they asked what happened and they only said that investigation is still on going they also talked with Louie that promised them that they'll take full responsibility of it.

Off, Tay, Arm and Godji usually take turns with Gun's family to take care of Gun. They may have accused Fluke based on what Namtan said but, they did not say anything to Gun's family as that's what also Louie told them to wait for the investigation.

Off is mad but, all he wants now is for Gun to wake up. Singto and Krist visits sometimes. Arm also visits. Fiat and Pluem also visited one time. Singto, Krist, Jennie and Arm is just worried with Gun, although with what Namtan said they also suspect Fluke but, they don't wanna jump into conclusion so they're neutral with it. While Tay is really mad, he's blinded by anger, he thought that he made a mistake in getting close to Fluke that what Namtan has said is really true. Godji is also blinded by anger but deep inside him, he knew that he miss Fluke and felt guilty about what he did but, Gun is his top priority now.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Fiat, Fluke and Pluem arrived at the hospital, Jennie is updating them, he said Off, Arm and Tay will come back after 1 hour so they need to leave. Tay is still mad at Fluke and Off is also a little bit mad so they don't wanna create a scene so to avoid it they need to live before they come back.

They arrived at Gun's room and Fluke went to Gun's side and hold his hand.

"Fluke, we'll go outside first, we'll just buy something. We'll come back" Fiat said giving Fluke some time alone with Gun. Fluke just nodded so Fiat and Pluem left.

"How are you P'Gun? Fiat and Pluem told me that you're getting better, the doctor said you may wake up soon and that the toxins the poison brought to your body is now totally gone." Fluke started, already emotional not used to seeing Gun in that state.

"I-i'm so sorry. I'm really sorry" Fluke said crying.

"This wouldn't have happened if I did not gave you the drink. I didn't know it has poison in it"

"I should of have drink it instead"

" I should of have been careful. I am really sorry. Please wake up soon. I want to see your smile again Phi." Fluke said in between sobs.

"I-i want *sob* to be here when you *sob* wake up, I want to see you and be there for you P but, I don't know if I can still see you after this *sob*"

"I'll be leaving GMM soon and I might not see you again also, P'Tay, P'Off and Mae Godji will not let me see you I think"

"I'm really *sob* really sorry P, I did not mean this to happen and I promise I did not do it *sob*. I hope you'll get better soon, I'll be the happiest if you wake up"

"I'm really sorry" and Fluke while crying hugged Gun's hand he was holding.

"What are you doing here?!?!" Fluke was startled when someone spoke behind him.

---------------------------------------------------------
-20 minutes ago-

Off, Arm and Tay together with Gun's family is now in the restaurant, they are eating before going to the airport. Off and Arm will be the one who'll send them, Tay is supposed to go with them but he forgot something in the hospital so he'll come back also to watch Gun. Singto and Krist is supposed to watch Gun while they are away but their work got delayed and got extended so they cannot come so Tay just decided to go back and that's how he saw Fluke inside Gun's room.