Chapter 15

(The only pic that is close to "TayFluke"😅😆)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I don't know the direction of this story but, I'm trying to finish this in more or less 30 chapters.

I started this story for fun, I thought of a scenario in my head and thought that it would be a waste if I would not write it or make it a story because I'll forget about it so I decided to write it here in wattpad not expecting any attention but I was surprised and happy that some reads it and even voted. Nevertheless, thank you so much for reading and voting for my story.
I may have never expected any attention at first with this story, but as a writer of this story, I was glad when I saw some reads/voted it so, Thank You Very Much❤💕

Anyways, I just want to add some notes from chapter 14.

*Who did Fluke talked to in the cafe?
*Why did he say he wanted to stay in GMM and be known?
*Is that what Namtan means when she said Fluke wanted attention and fame? Is what she said true?
*Who poisoned Gun?
*Is it someone? Or is it really Fluke who brought the drinks to him? Was he just acting?

So that's all the notes (I have a long author's notes again😅)

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter❤

-----------------------------------------------------------------
AUTHOR'S POV

Fluke, Fiat and Pluem are now in the car in the parking lot. Fluke is still crying backseat and Pluem beside him is comforting him and Fiat is also looking at them in the front.

"Shh. Fluke. Don't cry na~" Pluem said

"Yes, you'll get exhausted na~" Fiat said

"I did not do it, *sniff* b-believe me, I can't do that to P'Gun *sniff*" Fluke said, still crying.

"Yes, we believe you Fluke, don't worry okay? Please just stop crying, you'll get exhausted and dehydrate" Fiat said while Pluem gave him water that was in the car.

"M-maybe it was really m-my fault? A-after all I-i-i was the one who gave h-him the drink?" Fluke said already gasping for breath because of too much crying.

"No, don't think like that. I'm sure there just something happened, there is something wrong with what's happening" Pluem said.

"I'm sure Namtan has something to do with it base on what P'Godji said, Namtan talked to them" Fiat said seriously.

"I-i just want to see P'Gun, to know if he's okay but now, they're all mad at me even mae" Fluke said with his tears falling continuosly

"No Fluke, it will all be okay. They were just worried of Gun and whatever Namtan said to them blinded them that's why. We'll find it out okay? We'll also help you to see P'Gun but for now, let's go home 1st and you take rest ok? Stop crying" Pluem said and pat his head.

Fluke nodded and put his head on Pluem's shoulder and slowly closes his eyes, because of exhaustion from all the event that day, he fell asleep. Fiat and Pluem looked at each other worriedly, worried of their bestfriend, and worried of what will happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fiat and Pluem sent Fluke home, they also told Note and Praii of what happened as they want them to know to also help Fluke, they were mad, sad and worried of what happened. Mad of what Namtan could have said, Sad and Worried for Fluke and also for Gun whose in the hospital. They invited Fiat and Pluem to stay the night and they would love to but they have work tomorrow so they went home.

In the morning, Fluke woke up with a headache and swollen eyes. Note and Praii talked to him of what happened and they cried together seeing Fluke crying so much makes them cry. They comforted Fluke and promised to help find out what really happened.