Chapter 24

FLUKE's POV

We are now on our way to have lunch since we skipped breakfast, P'Tay is beside me looking at his phone chuckling and I just looked at him confused but then continued walking.

"P'Note does treat you like a child" he suddenly said and stopped walking.

I stopped walking and looked at him still chuckling. "Huh? Why Phi?"

"Haha, it's just that he texted me to remind me to look for you and to make you eat on time and to scold you if you act up"

"Huh!! What does he mean when I act up. Hmmp..!"

"Haha, just like right now, you're being stubborn and a brat. I think thats what he means" He said laughing now.

"Huh! I don't act like a brat and don't laugh! I hate you! Tss! I won't talk to you" I said and walked ahead.

"Ahh.. So you won't talk to me then I'll talk to P'Note instead and I'll tell him that you skipped breakfast because you woke up late because you got drunk. I think it would be interesting to talk to him." He said and I stopped walking and stomp my feet.

"Hmm... what do you think?" He said.

I stomped my feet 1 more time and pouted, I readied my smiling face and then turned around to face him and walk towards him and hugged his arm.

"On a second thought, I will get lonely if I don't talk to you, and also my day will not be complete. So what do you want to talk about Phi?" I said sweetly and smiling fakely.

He laughed and patted my hair. "Good Boy. Let's go now and eat lunch" He said and continued walking with me.

"Blackmailer.Hmp!" I whispered and pouted.

"You saying anything?" He asked and looked at me.

"N-nothing!! I said I'm so hungry~"

He chuckled and we continued walking, we arrived at the dining hall in the resort and I could see P'Jennie, P'Off, P'Gun, Fiat and Pluem waiting in the table and even P'Krist and P'Singto!!

"Waahhh!! P'Krist, P'Singto, you came early!!" I yelled and run towards them.

"Fluke! Don't run!!" I heard P'Tay said but I did not listen and then hugged both of them and they chuckled.

"Haha. We came here at dawn Fluke and even ate breakfast here but you and Tay were not here" P'Krist said.

"Yeah! What did the both of you did huh?!" P'Gun said.

"I woke up late Phi" I said.

"Really?~ Or maybe you did something you shouldn't do....?" P'Jennie said teasingly and I blushed because I know what she means.

"Ohoo! Why is your face red huh? You did something.."P'Gun said but I cut him off.

"Phi!~ You're bullying me" I said and pouted.

"Yeah. We did something, something like lovers should do" P'Tay said and they gasp and my eyes widened and looked at P'Tay smirking.

"HUH!!! I will tell P'Note" Fiat said and I gasp and stomped my feet.

"Me too" P'Gun said too while P'Jennie, Pluem, P'Off, P'Krist and P'Singto were just laughing.

"P'Tay!" I said and frowned and pouted nearing to cry.

"Haha. Okay, okay. I'm sorry, they know it's a joke they are just making fun of you." He said and they laughed and I just continued pouting.

"Hmp! P'Krist, P'Singto, I thought you will always be on my side?" I said and turned to them.