Chapter 1

Fluke's POV

"I can't believe Nok betrayed us like that" P'Note said

Fluke being an innocent and the kind person he is said "Maybe he has a reason P'Note and also if I checked it this wouldn't happen, it is partly my fault"

P'Note sighed at Fluke taking the blame "You really have a kind heart" "Don't worry, next week when we go to GMM for the meeting, I'll talk to the head about what really happened, I remembered that Nok said that GMM's head is kind and values honesty" he continued
"Thank you P'Note and I really hope he'll understand, I want to remain as a freelancer" Fluke said

3 Days After

The news of a new artist joining GMM spread like wildfire. Fluke was not surprised with the news because it is how showbiz works, papparazzi knows everything even before the peple involve knows and now, it was reaveled that the new artist is Fluke Natouch and the social media was on fire.

Fluke checked his twitter account and saw that his fans has 2 different sides, some were happy since GMM is a big company while some are confused since they knew that Fluke has been a freelance artist for 10 years now and wants it to stay that way.

He also received messages from Mild, Boun, Prem, Kao, Earth, Sammy, P'New (the director) and Ohm and other artist he is closed to asking what happened as they knew that he wanted to be a freelancer for a long time but also congratulating him at the same time. He just said thank you and replied to some that he is really closed with and said that he'll tell them the whole story when he meets them.

He just hoped that this unexpected turns of events will be done soon.

Tay's POV

I am in the artist lounge here in GMM just relaxing together with my friends Off, Gun and Arm when Jennie Panhan went inside.

"GoodMorning Boys, did you already knew the news that another artist will be joining us?" Jennie said in a cheerful voice.

"I heard about it already, it's Fluke Natouch isn't it?" Gun said.

"Yes and people are on fire since everyone wanted Fluke to have a work together with some of the GMM artist specially with you Gun since they are both talented, they can work as a brother or a friend and will have great chemistry" Jennie said

"Tss, I don't like him" I said

"Why? You already knew him?" Arm asked

"No but I don't like how his manager always likes, shares or replies to his ghostship, it's like they are asking for attention and when his fans comments about wanting him to work in GMM, his manager liked the tweet and even replied to it and also Namtan said he's just a two faced person, his fans and people around him thinks that he's cute, sweet, kind and everything but Namtan said that his partner Ohm is his name right? said that he's the total opposite, a pretentious person" I said a little angry raising my voice.

"But, P'Tay you don't know him that much yet, you can't just judge him right away" Gun said.

"Are you taking his side?" Off said

"No Papi, what I'm trying to say is we don't know him that much yet, we can't just judge him just because of rumors and ghost ship is normal maybe they are just playing or having fun that's why his managers liked some post of it"

"Still, I don't like him, it's like he's using his fans to climb his way up in showbiz, maybe he has communications to some of his fans and orders them to mention him with big names in showbiz so that he'll get recognized. And maybe that's why GMM casted him for publicity since his fans has been mentioning him for a long time already, I just want him to be gone soon in GMM" I said

"P'Tay!! It is not right to accused someone like that" Gun said half-shouting

"Gun's right Tay" Arm said

"That's harsh Tay" P'Jennie said while Off just remained silent.

"Whatever, I really don't like him. I don't want to see him around in this building" I said standing up leaving them to get fresh air.

I don't really like Fluke Natouch, it started when his manager liked, commented and even shared a photo of us that his fans posted just because we're wearing the same top. It trended and Polca became a little mad about it and also I talked to Namtan one time and I mentioned about it and that's when she shared everthing Ohm shared about Fluke to her and then I knew and was mad about it, the person I don't like the most is someone pretentious and he is exactly like that, that's why I don't like him and also using his fans to climb his way up is not acceptable, your fans are there to support you and motivate you and you should repay it by your performance on screen, doing your best on work and also supporting, loving and motivating them too not using them for your own good and not to pretend infront of them .

 It trended and Polca became a little mad about it and also I talked to Namtan one time and I mentioned about it and that's when she shared everthing Ohm shared about Fluke to her and then I knew and was mad about it, the person I don't like the m...

I just hoped, I won't bump into him in this building or anywhere because I won't really greet him, I don't care if people will think that I'm a bad person, I just want to show my true self and I hope that he'll be gone soon or his contract will end sooner.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:
If you are a #myblue, then you know who is Namtan, for anyone who likes her and likes her to be a good character, I'm sorry if I'm gonna make her a villain in this story✌✌