Chapter 5

Fluke's POV

"Hah" I breathed, sat down, drank my water and then wiped my sweat.

I'm here at GMM's dance studio, the rehearsals started at 8 for the fanmeet and I've never felt like this before like an outcast or invisible to anyone, no one was talking to me, some even glares at me when I make eye contact with them accidentally, I felt awkward and sad at the same time.

Fiat and Pluem are not here yet together with some of the artist specially those that are known, they have work and will go here at 1 pm to rehearse with us. I just want the time to move fast so that I can have someone to talk to.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

1 pm came and everyone was here already we rehearsed and everything, we are rehearsing the performaces with all of the artist in 2 weeks and then after that the remaining weeks will be about the performances in team, like each series cast performance, the artist that are close friends performance, the couples performance and performances that fans wants to see.

Fiat and Pluem are the one I only talked to and also Frank from blacklist who talks to me sometimes, P'Gun also greeted me when he arrived but then during breaks he's with P'Off and his friends like P'Tay, P'Arm, P'Krist, P'Singto, P'Jennie and P'Godji (who's also a producer) that's why we did not have a chance to talked with each other for long and oh P'Krist, P'Singto, P'Arm, P'Jennie and P'Godji greeted me when they arrived which I felt happy because I have more people who welcomed me and seems nice to me.

I sat in the corner with Fiat, Pluem went out to use the toilet. I sighed remembering how much of an outcast I am here and how P'Tay seems to not like me, I felt bothered since I also like him as an artist but he seems mad at me with the way he glares at me sometimes.

"What's wrong?" Fiat asked

"Huh?"

"You look sad and that sigh is a sigh of a problem and sadness"

"It's just that I felt like an outcast here, no one talks to me except you and Pluem and no one smiles to me except for some that welcomed me and knew me before" I said sadly

"You're new here maybe that's why they are like that but everyone is nice here, you'll get along with them in the future, don't be sad now" Fiat said ruffling my hair

"Hmm. Maybe" I said smiling to him and he smiled back

"You have me and Pluem so there's no need to worry, we are enough, we have everything you can ask" he said boastfully and jokingly

I frowned at him and slap his arm "You are so conceited!!"

"Haha, okay2, it's just a joke. Don't frown now" he laughed and I laughed too.

 Don't frown now" he laughed and I laughed too

---------------------------------------------------------------------Tay's POV

Tay's POV

"Tay, you should also welcome Fluke and greet him" P'Godji said

"I don't want to P, and don't force me"

"You did not greet him yet P?" Singto asked

"We always has a tradition to greet a new artist to make them feel welcome, you should also do the same to Fluke P" Krist added

"I don't like him so don't ask me anything"

"Why?" P'Godji asked confused. Before I could talk, P'Jennie explained it to them.

"It's just a rumors Tay and maybe his manager just likes to comment and like his fans posts even though it is about ghost ship, or likes about fluke being in GMM since it is really great to be one and also ghost ship is not acrime it is normal with a work in entertainment industry and I don't like Namtan to be honest so I don't believe what she says sometimes and also I'm a producer and some of the producers I've talked to talks about Fluke sometimes and they always says he's really kind and prifessional and during A Million Boys, the producer and staff of GMM who worked with them always talks about Fluke since he was so hardworking, kind and sweet to all" P'Godji said after P'Jennie talked

"That's what I also said to him, Mae" Gun said. (Gun calls P'Godji most of the time as Mom, 'Mae' in Thailand. They have a Mother-Son relationship onscreen like Fluke and James of Nungnarong)

"He's just pretending and ghost ship is not wrong but not to the point where his manager also agrees and comments with all post about it and he looks like using his fans to climb his way up, and you don't know everything what Namtan said about him. Let's just end this topic. I don't want to fight with all of you. You can be friends with him but don't force me" I said monotonously.

They all looked at each other and just sighed but dropped the topic which I felt thankful because I don't want to have a fight with them just because of him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fluke's POV

It's been 4 days since the rehearsal started and I'm happy because I have some friends now, it started when I brought Louk Choup, I missed UWMA and then thought of making Louk Choup, I made a lot so I decided to bring some in the studio. I offered it to everyone at first some were hesitant but then they tasted it and they liked it, and then started asking how to make it that's why I became friends with some of them, the next day I decided to bring some again and now I brought some crackers and salad for everyone again, I really want to be closed with them, I want to work comfortably with them and be friends if this could be a way, I can make food everyday and I also love to cook and share it to everyone so I am happy with what I'm doing.

I also noticed something in those 4 days, eversince I became close with some artist, I sometimes see Namtan glaring at me. And then I thought what Earth told me but then thought maybe Namtan is thinking of something that's why she's glaring and accidentally looking at me.

But then it ended today, Earth's thought's of Namtan is maybe true after all.

I was in one of the cubicle in the toilet when I heard some people walking inside.

"Fluke Natouch seems nice" I heard one said, I am about to go out since I'm done and also I was taught not to eavesdrop in someones conversation because it is bad but then I heard my name.

"Hmm, He seems really nice and he's also very sweet specially with someone he is close with like Fiat and Pluem, he always takes care of them and they also do the same to him" the other one said

"Now, I don't think what Namtan said about him is true" another voice said, I think there are 3 people in the toilet well, 4 including me.

I was shocked when I heard what they said.

"Well, before I was always doubting with what Namtan says about him because I have a friend who got a work with Fluke before and I remember that he always says how Fluke is so kind to everyone, how nice he is and all the positive things" the second voice person who talked before said

"Well if it is true, then why does Namtan says bad thing about Fluke to everyone?" the first voice person said

"Hmm. Maybe personal things? Let's go now, the rehearsal will start again soon" the 3rd voice person said and I heard the toilets door closed and then it was quite.

After hearing what they said, I got confused, mad and sad at the same time. Confused and mad because why would Namtam do that to me? I can't think of any reason. Sad because I've considered her as my friend and also because what Earth has been telling about Namtan is maybe true after all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note!!

Congrats to Fluke for reaching 1M for his 1st single Hidden🎉🎉💕💕
Have a nice day ahead everyone💕

P.S.
    I might update another chap later.🙂