Chapter 8

Author's Note!!

This chapter would be a WHOLE author's pov.

As my story goes on, I noticed that it became more lame😅 but still, i'll try to finish this hehe

----------------------------------------------------------------------
AUTHOR'S POV

Another 2 weeks of rehearsal and all artist did their very best as they wanted to show a good performance for their fans. And in those 2 weeks, Fiat and Pluem helped Fluke to be closed to other artist, like asking Fluke to join them for lunch or dinner with other artist or if there are gala/trips for a day after rehearsal, they invite him, and also Fluke sometimes brought snack for them, which they really liked as it is very delicious, they became close to Fluke and discovered that he's really kind and sweet but also sometimes acts as a child whining and is also very clumsy, like he's just walking but then suddenly trips or like holding a thing in his hand and then drops it which they find funny and cute.

Namtan who noticed it became mad at it, and also some artist ignores her as they thought that Namtan was cunning and deceiving for telling them lies about Fluke which made her really mad as she became the outcast.

Tay also became a little soft to Fluke, Fiat always ask Fluke to join Tay's group of friends when eating or just talking, relaxing when having a rehearsal break, sometimes Gun is the one who invites him as Gun really adores Fluke as a younger brother ,at first Tay refused and is about to change seats or leave when he sees Fluke joining them but then Gun beg him to be respectful and just ignore Fluke if he really don't like him and Tay treats Gun as his younger brother who he really adores and also he still felt guilty with his conversation with Fluke when he saw him crying so he stayed. They will talk and he'll jus stay quiet in his seat listening to them, sometimes he'll hide his smile whenever Fluke said something funny as he don't want them to get that he's already okay with him around.

Jennie Panhan's birthday also happened in those 2 weeks in which he invited his close friends in GMM like Off, Gun, Tay, Fiat, Pluem, Arm, Godji, Krist, Singto, Drake, Frank and even Fluke as he became close friends with him. New was also invited but couldn't come as he was in another province the day before because of work and couldn't come home early to join the party.

After the party everyone was wasted specially Fluke as he was a light drinker and Fiat and Pluem that promised Fluke to bring him home was also wasted and Jennie and Gun asked Tay to bring Fluke home in which he has no choice as he was forced to.

Tay was just thankful that in the car on the way to Fluke's manager home he was just sleeping and quiet. When he arrived, his manager and someone he doesn't know was already waiting outside since Gun already messaged him.

When he got out of the car, he greeted P'Note and P'Note also did the same and introduced Praii a 38 year old woman, his cousin who also helps Fluke with works, like a 2nd manager.

Tay opened the door to Fluke's side and carried Fluke.

"Where can I put him P's?" he asked

"It's okay we can handle him, just give him to us" Praii said

"No, it's okay P so that you won't have a hard time, I'll put him to his room and then I can leave"

"Oh okay, just go straight to the second floor, there's only 1 room there, that is his room" Praii said

While entering the house, Tay went inside first which was followed by Praii and Note and he can hear them talking behind him.

"Woyy, a ghost ship Praii, ahhh" Note said gushing, feeling giddy inside

"Aiish, stop it Note, you really like ghost ship and all, that's why sometimes Fluke and I scold you about retweeting every ghost ship there is with Fluke"