Chapter 30 (Finale)

AUTHOR's NOTE

Thank you for reading this far, I wouldn't have finished this with you all, to those who waited, from the bottom of my heart I wanna say Thank You So Much and I hope you enjoy reading this.

_____________________
AUTHOR's POV

Morning after the picture was posted, hashtags has trended which are not very good like #FlukeThirdParty #TayNewScam #TayCheater and many more that target Tay and Fluke but there were also some heashtags that their fans trended for them like #TayFlukeLove #AlwaysSupportTay #AlwaysSupportFluke and many more but bad hashtags trended more as a lot of TayNew fans and haters were very mad with the news and picture.

With that, fans were protesting outside GMM for Tay and Fluke to speak some even says for them to break up. GMM staff especially P'Louie asked Tay and Fluke to go to GMM for a brief meeting to talk about the issue.

Tay and Fluke arrived and was escorted by staff, as they arrived Fluke was a bit sad to see fans hating them especially Tay, he feels like he's the reason this happened, Tay has not been hated before and now this happens.

Inside the building while walking Tay who saw Flukes expression side-hug Fluke caressing his shoulder and assuring him everything would be alright.

"I'm sorry P'Tay that this happened" Fluke said, sad of what's happening.

"Why are you saying sorry? I should be the one to say that, I said to take responsibility if this happens but it got out of hand and also we are in this together, we shouldn't blame ourselves and instead work together for a better path ahead us" Tay said.

"I agree" Gun said behind them with Off who they didn't notice.

"P'Gun! P'Off!" Fluke said hugging Off then Gun.

"It's okay Fluke, everything would be alright" Gun said hugging Fluke.

"Yes, Leave it all to Tay. His fault that he seduced you" Off said jokingly earning a chuckle from Fluke and a slap in his back from Tay.

"Papi, you're always joking" Gun said chuckling then continued, "As long as you'll explain everything to your fan everyting would be alright and also don't mind those who will still hate you after everything, as long as both of you are happy and not doing anything bad, all is good"

"Yes, look at us we're still going strong after everything that went through and Hey! Haters are still considered a fan so no need to worry" Off said.

Fluke nodded remembering three months ago when OffGun went public, they also received backlash but it wasn't that much compared to them now maybe because OffGun were a couple on cam to begin with so fans were a lot more satisfied with the news.

"And also no matter what happens remember we're always here for you and P'Tay"Gun said and thankful, Fluke hugged them once again. Tay thanking them as it ease Fluke's mind.

"Let's go P'Tay, Let's do this!" Fluke said seriously, Tay chuckled then kissed Fluke on the lips finding him cute. Fluke then blushed, flustered with what Tay did hugged Tay's arm and dragged him towards P'Louie's office.

Gun and Off who was left behind chuckled, looked at each other then Gun kissed Off's cheek and said "Let's go Papi and finish our work" and off they went for their work that day.

____________________

Tay and Fluke talked with P'Louie and discussed what they should do together with other GMM staff, Godji included who sat beside Fluke after hugging him.

"It seems that most of the hate comes from TayNew fans as they still support TayNew even though it has been four months that they did not have work together, while OhmFluke fans were few since it has been long since their ship broke up" Staff one said.