Chapter 19- (Part II)

This chapter will all be flashbacks. I'll indicate the chapters so that you won't be confused and you can find the scenes easily. I'll also highlight the sentences/conversation/scenes that were cut or shortened to make it more easier on which part it was.
----------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR's POV

(Chapter 15)

They ended in a good talk everything was fine except for one thing, SOMEONE heard what they just talked about....but they did not notice...

That someone is Godji, he was supposed to send some important papers to P'Louie when he saw that his secretary was nowhere to be found and so he just went ahead to his office but then when he opened the door a little he saw Note, Fluke and Nok in there. He got confused on why they are there, he knew it is not right but he listened to their conversation behind the door.

After he heard everything he left, he was shocked to know that Fluke came in GMM because he was tricked and he was also shocked how they just forgave Nok like that, although his reason was valid but still it was not a good thing to trick someone like that. Fluke and Note are really kind.

-----------------------------------------------------

(Chapter 17)

What they don't know is someone is listening in their whole conversation..... Jennie

After Jennie listened to the conversation, he was shocked to know that Fluke will leave GMM soon and that it was Namtan who did it.

After Jennie listened, he immediately left and went to the hospital to deliver the news.

-------------------------------------------------------

(Hospital)

Gun is sitting in the bed, he's already discharged today and they are just waiting for the nurse to come back with his papers that he's already discharged.

Off, Tay, Arm, Godji, Fiat and Pluem was there with him. Krist and Singto will also be here in a moment, they were just stuck in a traffic. They wanted to fetch Gun and help him with his things that's why they are all here.

"Ok, I've been silent this days but now I won't just keep silent anymore" Gun started, they all looked at him confused.

"Where's Fluke? I did not see him visit me and he's not like that" Gun said and they all became silent.

"What?! You won't answer me? Fiat and Pluem sometimes visits me but Fluke did not even came once and I knew there's something wrong so what is it?" Gun said seriously.

"Gun, we could just talk about this later, you're still healing and resting and we co--" Off said but was cut off by Gun.

"No Papii, just tell me what it is now!!" Gun said getting angry, they all became silent until Arm spoke.

"Gun, Fluke's not coming here b-because we s-suspect him that he's the one who poisoned you." Arm said.

"What?! Fluke could never do that Phi, he won't do that to me" Gun looked at Godji, "Mae, Fluke would never do that" but Godji just avoided his eyes.

"P'Arm tell me what happened, please" Gun said and so Arm told him everything.

"Just because of what Namtan said you believed her? And got mad in Fluke?? Mae, I thought you did not like Namtan, Fluke is like a son to you but you did not believe him. Papii, P'Arm and P'Tay, you've known Fluke for quite some time now and you should know that he's not like that" Gun said

"We can't be sure Gun, what Namtan said might be true" Tay said with a stoic face.

"No, I believe Fluke, I have trust in him and he won't do that to me" Gun said.