Prologue

Fluke's POV

"P'Note, what are we gonna do now?" I asked P'Note after receiving the documents without noticed.

"I don't know Fluke, I am so sorry this happened I did not check the documents thoroughly, if I were attentive that time this would have not happened. I'm really sorry, I knew how you love being a freelance artist and your fear of becoming an artist under a company because of the past" P'Note said

"No, don't say sorry P'Note, I also have a fault in this, if I have also just checked it that time" Fluke said and sighed.

Fluke is scared, sad and confused with what is happening right now. He don't know what to do anymore.

5 months ago after the A Million Boys project of GMM, it is after their concert that a GMM staff approached Fluke and was asked to sign a document, the staff said that it was about the project a million boys that states that they are already done with it or the connection with the artist and GMM is already done as the concert was also done, the staff said that his manager P'Note already read the document and is just waiting for his sign, as Fluke saw that all his co-actors also received a document and gave their signature, he also signed it thinking that there is nothing wrong with it.

And now a document arrived, stating that he is now an artist under GMM together with his contract which was signed by him and the date of his signature was the day a GMM staff asked him to sign a document which brings them to conclusion that they were tricked that day and now they don't know what to do with it.

Author's POV

GMM's head P'Louie together with producers and directors from the company has been observing and targeting Fluke to sign a contract with them after they saw his potential playing in UWMA and Blacklist and also saw his old movies/shows, they wanted an artist like him, like Gun who can play different role perfectly that's why they've been casting him but to no avail, his manager has always been refusing their offer they also knew that they are not the only Entertainment Company who wants to cast him, even Ohm and Prem's Company wants him to sign a contract but he also refused them in which they stopped.

But P'Louie really wanted Fluke as one of their artist and so he called for a meeting to all his staff who are responsible for casting/recruitement and announced that whoever gets to cast Fluke will have a good amount of rewards/benefit.

P'Nok, a casting staff of GMM knew about it and it is a good opportunity, his mother is in the hospital and needs to have a surgery which will cost a lot of money, the reward he'll get may not be enough but it will help and also one of the benefit is having a higher position which also means higher salary, that's why he needs it and so he tried his best approaching Fluke and his Manager, he became friends with Fluke's Manager and when he thinks that they are already close enough he started his real agenda on casting Fluke but then his manager denied it immediately, he tried and tried but still a No, he asked the reason behind it because he did not get it, it is good to be a freelancer you'll have freedom and all but being an artist under a company specially GMM which is the leading Entertainment Company in Thailand will get you a lot of opportunities in the future, a lot of offers, sponsors, will gain you more fans and all but Fluke's Manager refused to tell him and just said that Fluke wanted to be a Freelancer until his last day as an artist or as Fluke Natouch in the showbiz world.

P'Nok stopped on bothering them as he respected P'Note's answer and understands Fluke's reason, maybe he wanted freedom as an artist and is happy with the way his life is right now and as he grew closer to them, he liked Fluke as a younger brother and P'Note as his older brother that's why he stopped.

But then, his mother's condition gets in the way and so he had no other choice in getting money, the award in casting Fluke is only the way that he sees but he knew that Fluke don't want to be casted. So, he had to do it in a dirty way, he let Fluke sign the contract of being an GMM artist he just hid the title using another paper so Fluke won't see it and said that his manager had read the document already and that it was about the project A Million Boys. Fluke did not suspect him anything as he's already close with them and also other artist was given the original document about the project that they signed in which Fluke thought that they are the same document he's signing

Nok's POV

After Fluke signed the document, he left the venue. He felt guilty of what he did to N'Fluke and P'Note, as he grew closer with them he knew how Fluke love being a freelancer eventhough he gets only a little bit of offer from products to endorse or movies and series but he's happy together with his fans but he had no choice, his mother needs him, and his mother is the only family he have left and he'll do everything to save her.

"I'm so sorry, N'Fluke and P'Note" he said as he drive his way back to GMM to deliver the good news of casting Fluke.