Chapter 21

Namtan's Manager POV

After watching the prescon, Namtan was throwing things here and there, because of the prescon the issue stopped and Fluke and GMM even gained new fans because of the fans sympathy that some people were trying to damage their image because of the news for framing them and all. The movies and series we knew that was postponed was continued, the endorsements and sponsors even came back and many investors wanted to invest which made Namtan so angry now and I'm still trying to calm her down. The outcome of the news is not what we expected, it was the opposite of it, I am sure what I heard was the truth that he was tricked but we don't have any evidence or any record to prove that and now that they did a prescon about it and Fluke himself cleared the issue, we have nothing to do about it now.

I suddenly got a text and I looked at my cellphone and was shocked to see the text. Jana is one of the staff in GMM and also my friend and in these past few days, she's the one whose been texting me of informations inside GMM since we don't go there anymore and now her text will surely make Namtan more angry.

"N-namtan. Jan-Jana t-texted" Namtan stopped what she was doing and looked at me.

"What?!"

"G-gun and GMM already filed a case and Jana said that maybe tomorrow you'll be arrested and that 3 days from now, the hearing will start so you should find a good lawyer now" I said, Namtan was the one who put the poison in the drinks so she's the one whose held accountable while me and Maya was just her right hand person so she'll be the one who will received the case. Maya and I are still accountable but we could just bail ourselves out of it but Namtan will need to face the court.

"No!! It can't be!! We had a plan right? What happened to it Phi?" She said getting hysterical.

"Namtan! Shh. It's okay. We'll just find a good lawyer and th--" I said but she cut me off.

"No! It was that Fluke Natouch's fault! Because of him!! It's his fault! Hahahha I will kill him! Hahaha His fault! His fault !hahhaha" Namtan said laughing and I just watched her as she continued talking and laughing by herself like an insane person.
-----------------------------------------------------
AUTHOR's POV

I'ts been 1 month since everything happened. The case they filed against Namtan, her manager and friend was also done. Her manager and friend bailed themselves out while Namtan faced the court against Gun and GMM. Gun once invited Fluke in the hearing, just to see Namtan being miserable and all and also to get revenge on Namtan that Fluke is just doing fine even after what she all did but, Fluke refused as he don't want anything to do with Namtan anymore and is trying to move on from what happened and so Gun and his friends respected that.

Namtan's parents was also present in the hearing, they were very disappointed to know that their daughter did all that and was ashamed of what she did, they also apologized to Gun and Gun's parents and also to Fluke through Note but then they showed papers that Namtan was diagnosed with mental illness when she was a teenager, she got treatment and got better but they suspected that her illness came back and so they appeal to the court for a confirmation also to lessen their daughters punishment.

In the end, they really proved that Namtan has a mental illness so instead of getting jailed in the prison, she was sent to a Mental Rehabilitation Center but the police will be observing her from time to time. Gun and GMM was fine with it as long as she'll get proper medicine and monitoring, they also took pity of her.

The whole UWMA cast together with Mild also knew the whole situation when Fluke told them when they met. They were mad and worried at first, mad that Fluke did not tell them, they could of have helped and worried what could might have happened but they were thankful to know that everything's okay now. Fluke bribed them with his cheeky smile and food so they got over the upset feeling of him not sharing with them.