song and shadow [pt 1]: tam x biana

a/n- hey everybody! sorry, its been forever since i've updated! here is the next oneshot! hope you like it! also the song that Biana is singing is called 'What Other People Say' by Demi Levato

Biana twirled around her bed, singing to some human music Sophie recommended. She glided over to her vanity and picked up a hairbrush. Bringing it to her mouth, she sand into it like a microphone. 

"I USED TO CALL MY MOM EVERY SUNDAY. SO SHE KNEW HER LOVE WASN'T FAR AWAY..."

Biana was singing at the top of her lungs, so she didn't notice the timid knock on her door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank's Mrs. Vacker."

Tam headed up to where Biana's room was in the Vacker mansion. Well, no. It's more like a castle, he thought to himself.

As he neared her room, he could hear a lovely voice coming from inside. He didn't think anyone else was in the room, so he concluded that it must be Biana who was singing. Tam temporarily got caught up in the emotional, soothing tone of her voice. He was quite surprised to learn that Biana could sing. In the Elven world, there wasn't a huge selection of songs to sing too. He'd just never heard her sing before. 

He quietly knocked on her door; to not scare her out of her singing trance. 

When Biana didn't answer after awhile, Tam just decided to walk in. He timidly closed the door behind him and turned to look at Biana. 

His jaw dropped.