Fitz Vacker diary entry

A/N: this occurs right after fitz broke up with sophie in legacy. it's not exactly what happens when they break up, but it's similar. not gonna lie, this isn't a good diary entry, but here ya go. i hope u like it! happy reading! -emily

Dear diary,

she's unmatchable. she's unmatchable. those words kept going through my head. i cannot believe i broke up with her!!! She made me so happy these past few weeks. i know it can't last though. Because of my "Vacker legacy". it would ruin my family's reputation. i couldn't do that to them. But when i broke up with her, she was heart-broken. i feel like i ruined her life. i wasn't thinking. i beat myself up for it everyday. but, it is partly sophie's fault. she apparently couldn't tell me who her biological mom was. she also didn't want to share that information with the matchmakers. she said she couldn't tell anyone. i thought it was pretty rude to with hold that kind of information, but she was persistant. i reminded her that this was our decision, and that if she did ended up finding out her biological father, she didn't have to be unmatchable. she looked like she was starting to get annoyed. i just told her that i would be ther for her. we embraced. it was nice not fighting with her again. I asked her about what she did this week to make small talk. She pulled away and pulled out an eyelash. she started telling me how they had found Alvar, MY brother, and didn't tell me. I had jumped up and started yelling about how she literally did my work for me. she didn't even tell me!!!!! we kept arguing and yelling at each other. the conversation somehow got back to the subject of matchmaking. i was fuming. so i broke up with her. end of story. i quickly light leaped out of there. i was still super pissed, but guilt started bubbling up inside me. i regret that day. but after some time to ourselves, i finally calmed down about the matter. i really hope we can be friends again. maybe even something more in the future. bye for now!

-Fitzroy Vacker