make a move: sophie x keefe

a/n:  READ THIS AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE. sorry for the long wait! i had a virtual camp this week and i am also required to complete and algebra packet (a very big one i might add) before school starts. this is going to be a short oneshot, but hopefully a funny one.

 in this one, lets just pretend that sophie loves broadway and decided to tell biana about it. biana decided to put operation sokeefe into action. lets also pretend that fitz does not have a crush on sophie. love yall -emily

*just imagine biana and the gang forcing Keefe and sophie to sit on a couch in everglen. she hands them papers with their lines on them. (in the song its where shrek and fiona talk to each to each other) they stand in front of them and start singing this to sophie and keefe*

Biana wagging her finger at them: There's somethin' goin' on around here. I've been watchin' and the signals are clear. A nervous laugh when she brushes her skin, The sweaty palms, the big dopey grin

Dex, FitzLinh, Tam (biana forced him to do this): Hmmm mmm mmmm

Biana: With a giggle and a flip of her hair, I smell the pheromones in the air! Makin' goo-goo eyes over their food, They need my help here in settin' the mood! Oh, you don't believe love is blind? Well, I've got some friends who think otherwise. 

Tam, Dex, Fitz, Linh: Ohhhhhhhh

Biana: And here they are, direct from my imagination!

Tam: excuse me i'm not from your imagination. 

Biana: *glares* just go along with it. >:(

Biana, back to her bubbly self: Three blind mice! Watch your step, guys! Three blind mice! See how they run.

Linh twirls: You gotta turn up the heat, you gotta butter the pan,

Dex spins: You gotta make a move, and don't be afraid!

Tam grumbling as he reluctantly turns: Reach for her hand, maybe give her a kiss,

Sophie: *blushes*

Fitz: She's waitin' for a move to be made!

Biana: You gotta,

Tam: gotta,

Linh: gotta,

Dex: gotta,

Fitz: gotta,

Biana: gotta, yeah!

Fitz: You gotta make a move. You gotta make a move!

Dex: You gotta make a move. You gotta make a move!

Linh: You gotta make a move. You gotta make a move!

Tam doing jazz hands while rolling his eyes: yeah....

Biana suddenly goes behind the couch, puts on sunglasses, and gets between sophie and keefe's heads: Keefe, I know you can't hear me right now, But if you could, I'd wanna say a few things to you. I am in your corner, buddy! But you have got to tell this girl what you're really feelin' deep down! You may not get another chance. So just go on, now. Just open your heart and.. 

*Biana motions to their scripts*

Keefe cleared his throat, glaring at biana: 1) i can hear you. 2) why are we doing this?! 3)

Keefe, looks back at the script: Uh Foster?

Biana returned to her spot next to the others and starts fangirling hardcore: Here we go!

Sophie blushing madly while glaring at biana: yes, Keefe?

Biana and linh trying hard not to squeal: Oh, he's gonna tell her!

Keefe rubbing the back of his neck: i-uh

Biana grinning madly: Oh, i can't take this!

Keefe squinting at the paper, trying to hide his blush: well, i was, uh

Biana grabbing popcorn: uh huh...

Keefe: i was wondering...

Biana: Okay..!

Keefe: I was wondering..

Biana about ready to explode: Spit it out!

Keefe looks up at biana confused: uh- biana? why does it say 'now confess your feeling for sophie?'

Sophie hides her face with her hair, resembling a tomato.

Biana flushed and looked away: umm....

Biana regained her conposure and glared at him: you were supposed to confess! but you messed it up! this was your chance! *sigh* man, what is wrong with you!

The gang together: You gotta, Make a move, you gotta shift into gear, You gotta buckle down and give it a whirl! The scene is set right out of a book, With a sunset And a beautiful girl, so you gotta,

Dex: gotta,

Linh: gotta, 

Fitz: gotta,

Tam, still grumbling: gotta,

Biana: gotta, Yeah!

Biana: You gotta make a move.

the gang: you gotta,

biana: You gotta make a move.

the gang: you gotta,

Biana: You gotta make a move.

the gang: you gotta, make a-

Biana interrupting them: Yeah!

everyone together (minus keefe and sophie): You gotta use the sunset! What a beautiful sunset, baby! You gotta use the sunset, baby! Whoa, whoa, yeah! You gotta reach for the ring, you gotta give it a shot, Grab the bull by the horns, or give up the pot!

Biana strutting up to the two tomatos on the couch and sitting down between them: Whoo! And make a move!

Tam grumbling: god finally this stupid thing is done.

Biana gets up off the couch and smacks him upside the head.