Keefe Sencen diary entry

A/N: this entry takes place during Exile. i hope u like it! happy reading! -emily

Dear Diary, Today was crazy! Foster and I rode on Silveny to go fix Foster's abilities. It was the first time I actually felt that she trusted me. I knew she liked Fitz. It was abvious. But I like her. I really Like her. Fitz is my best friend though. I can tell that Fitz has a small crush on her so it's obvious that they will get together one day. But i know Foster will admit her feelings for me one day. No one can resist the keefester! Anyways, once we reached the deserted cave, two dwarves escorted her inside. They said Silveny and I have to wait outside. The nerve! Foster wouldn't survive a minute in there without me! I waited so long. Foster was in the cave forever. I was so bored. But then The forklenator ran out carrying Foster in his arms. She looked pale, a little green, half conscious, and she had this star shaped scar/bruise on her hand. Oh my God. I rushed over to her and cradled her in my arms. I was about to take her to silveny when multiple dwarves shot up out of the ground and pointed melders at our heads. During the fight, Forkle told me to get out with sophie. Sophie was a teleporter so she led us off a cliff and teleported to Foxfire. By this point Sophie was unconscious. I got off Silveny, took Sophie in my arms, and ran to the healing center. Elwin told me she'd be ok. I stayed with Sophie until she was conscious again. I am so glad she is okay. I don't know what I would do without her.  

Love, da Keefester

(aka Lord Hunkyhair)